What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Doug Martin and Danny Ammendola for his Deshawn Watson and Jay Ajayi (1 Viewer)

walbridge20

Footballguy
I lost Rodgers so I'm looking for a weekly starter QB. Since Ajayi has already played this week this wouldnt be going through until next week but I'm thinking I should pull the trigger on this one if I can. Ajayi has been bad but he's getting so many carries it's only a matter of time before some big scores come. I have 4 startable RBs (Ingram, Miller, Martin, Anderson) so losing Doug Martin wouldn't hurt much. Thoughts? Leave a link, happy to help

That is an easy accept.  Watson is playing out of his mind and it doesn't look like that will change anytime soon.  Amendola is useless.  Martin should be better than Ajayi but not a huge amount.    

Is this something you're thinking of offering, or is the offer on the table?  If the other owner is good with it, then RUN to accept this.  
If this is something you're thinking of offering, then it should take more than that to get Watson (unless he also has Brady or something and just really hates Ajayi and is looking to make a trade quickly).  As Gally said, Amendola is useless in this deal, you can consider Martin and Ajayi as almost a wash so the guy would be giving Watson away if this trade happened. 

Users who are viewing this thread