What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Denver at Kansas City (1 Viewer)

I hope Denver offense scores a TD at this point.

When Gase said Miami had the worst offense in the league, all I could imagine was McCoy saying "hold my beer"

What a waste of a great defense 

I was flipping channels and hit ESPN2 and the Spanish announcers just as Siemian threw that pick. The only word I could pick out of the play-by-play was “osweiler”. Using the context clues, I’m pretty sure that’s Spanish for “interception”.

WTF Reid. I think you have this guy Hunt who is leading the NFL in rushing yds. This is why the Chiefs will never win a Superbowl under Reid.

I like what Gruden just said about putting DT on the opposite side of Peters and attacking the other CB

I wonder why that wasn't the game plan from the get go

Only Andy Reid has Kareem Hunt, and on 1st and goal at the 10 goes 1. Fake pitch roll-out, 2. Wise recekver fake run/pass.

:rolleyes:  

Elway swinging and missing on QB's and then giving Von Miller the money you normally give to QB's coming back to haunt them.....they can't sign a FA QB to bail them out again...a 7th rounder is trying to bail them out...lol....Von not justifiying the money....cause he can be game planned out with chips...etc...and Elway tried to fix an o line that sucked last year with band aids when it needed stitches....

Going on memory here but i think every set of downs that Anderson was on the field has resulted in a first down, until they've brought in Booker or Charles  and then it's been a turnover or kick.  

Maybe I was a bit to high on Siemen, but I thought he could be an Alex Smith before Smith took off this year. He is done though, the hits have gotten to him and he looks shell shocked. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Any update on Kelce?
If he's out, this would be the second time he's exited a game at half on the way to a monster game.

I watched the replay and he just rolled it. I've done the same thing playing basketball 2-3 times and two times it was nothing and once it was a sprain the ballooned my ankle up to 3 times its size. But I'm no NFL player. Just saying ankles are weird and it depends on how far it tweaked.

How in the hell did Darkwa go for over 100 on the ground on Denver's D?
I'm assuming the broncos defense went drinking the night before.

Once again, can we talk about how they take Anderson out when they get to the redzone. The guy had two 10 yard runs and a 7 yarrd catch this drive. better give him an extended breather...

I'm assuming the broncos defense went drinking the night before.

Once again, can we talk about how they take Anderson out when they get to the redzone. The guy had two 10 yard runs and a 7 yarrd catch this drive. better give him an extended breather...
Taking out both CJA and DT in the red zone is mind boggling.

Going on memory here but i think every set of downs that Anderson was on the field has resulted in a first down, until they've brought in Booker or Charles  and then it's been a turnover or kick.  
Third quarter offense

1st and 10 Anderson 11 yards

1st and 10 Anderson 12 yards 

1st and 10 Anderson catch for 7

2nd and 3 Charles comes in on 2nd and 3, gets one yard

3rd and 2 Booker for 26

1st and 10 Booker for 2

2nd and 8 Booker in, pass incomplete simian sucks

3rd and 8 Booker in pass incomplete Fowler sucks

4th and 8 kick a field goal

Don't get me wrong, Booker was not the problem on that final drive.  He had the longest run of the drive and the two pass plays sucked. But with Anderson they're getting second and manageable and letting drives alive which is not happening when Booker runs for 2 and they pass on second down. Booker has 4 carries for 30 yards, Anderson has 14 for 62, but give me those steady gains on first down every time especially with a below average qb like simian back there.  

Users who are viewing this thread