What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kelvin Benjamin to the Bills (1 Viewer)

Bump Funchess. Bump Taylor. Maybe look as Samuel, he did see a slight bump in targets last week.

Cam is trash, the reason all his WRs have 50% catch rates is because he can't hit ####. This probably hurts KB in the short-term but BUF has a pretty soft schedule and he should dominate targets.

Am I in early enough to say dilly dilly?

Russell Shepard may be worth a look as well in deep dynasty.

Benjamin is a bit of an overrated talent. I would still be pissed as a Panthers fan. They can’t run the ball. I think maybe bump up McCafferey some but the staff keeps talking about limiting him. I honestly don’t believe Shula has a clue what he’s doing.

I have thought KB was wildly overrated the last 2 seasons but I think this is a nice bump for the Bills who likely see a window to make a playoff run here. Tyrod will get Clay back and have JMatt getting healthier as welll. It's an improving collection of pass catchers and a really easy schedule. 

Tyrod is a much better thrower then Scam. He propelled Deonte Thompson to a WR1 week this year a week after he left the Bears. Let’s not sell him too short. If Benjamin fails it’s because he wasn’t that good to begin with.
& Thompson did what this past week? Nothing. The Bills do not throw the ball enough & Taylor doesn't toss the deep ball like he did last year

& Thompson did what this past week? Nothing. The Bills do not throw the ball enough & Taylor doesn't toss the deep ball like he did last year
Oh you mean this week when he made Andre Holmes fantasy relevant? I can’t give Tyrod enough credit for what he’s done this year. Charles Clay was his WR1 through the first quarter of the year.

Benjamin is a bit of an overrated talent. I would still be pissed as a Panthers fan. They can’t run the ball. I think maybe bump up McCafferey some but the staff keeps talking about limiting him. I honestly don’t believe Shula has a clue what he’s doing.
My first thought as a KB owner was..idk if this is a good or bad :lol:

As a CMC owner I don't think this helps at all

Have you seen their WR corp? Who exactly is he going to launch it to? The have no burners, which with KB, they still don't have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well with cam he was innacurate n spread the ball around and it between Olsen ,Mcafrey ECT not enough balls to go around ..in Buffalo I think he becomes the possession receiver n red zone target can't go worse that it went the last two years ..buffalo paid slot there going to use him 

For those saying this is a downgrade for KJ, look at how often the Bills score without a #1 WR

KJ is going to get a lot of jump balls in the end zone. 

I will say this: the Bilsl HC, McDermott, knew exactly what he was getting with Benjamin. So I'm guessing he already knows exactly how he's going to use him. Uptick KB imo.

Have you seen their WR corp? Who exactly is he going to launch it to? The have no burners, which with KB, they still don't have.
Zay Jones has the athletic skills to be that but doesn't seem to have the football skills to do anything. 

Zay Jones is not a burner. He's a quick possession guy.
I know that is how he was used in college. He is 6-2 with a 4.45 40 and 36.5 inch vert. He has the raw skills to be a downfield threat. You are right that he has never been able to show that ability though. 

I think this is a bump for Olsen once he returns.  If he is still available because previous owner dropped him. Now is the time to pick him up.

Zay Jones has the athletic skills to be that but doesn't seem to have the football skills to do anything. 
He does have the skills. He has had a lot of bad throws come his way this season. They should move him in the slot where he played the most at ECU. 

When was the last time we saw a team trade their #1 WR in the middle of the season when they are still in contention?  And all they got was a third and a seventh?

I'm willing to be optimistic here... change of scenery... away from Cam "I'm only happy when we win" Newton... you never know. Seems like a good vibe coming out of Buffalo these days. Maybe he like's what he sees from defenses when there's a serious RB threat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread