What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DraftKings Week 9 (1 Viewer)

chasyone

Footballguy
My first attempt at my lineup for my league

Wilson

Gurley, Ingram

Crabtree, R Anderson, Lee

Dickson

Miller 

Lions

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how much I'll play this week, but Miller will be 100% owned for me.

Osweiler/Moore enticing punt plays at QB. If not them, I go all the way up to Prescott before something looks remotely good.

An AP/Cardinals stack seems nice.

TY/Watkins/Rishard sticking out as sub 5k WR options.

Davis/Doyle/Brate all in play at TE

Likely jamming in Miller/2 stud RBs in both cash and GPPs this week.

I'm all over Osweiler this week. Think he is a great GPP and cash play at 4500. If Ronald Darby plays however then I'll likely find another cheap QB option.

Taking a hit on WR to get 3 stud RBs

Wilson

Shady, Gurley

Sanu, R Anderson, Lee

Dickson

Miller

Rams 

Thoughts? Better than the first I posted?

Taking a hit on WR to get 3 stud RBs

Wilson

Shady, Gurley

Sanu, R Anderson, Lee

Dickson

Miller

Rams 

Thoughts? Better than the first I posted?
Again, take it in context of my recent losing streak, but it seems like one too many punts with the WRs and TE, but the value really has been vanishing on DK as they tighten salaries more and more. 

My quick holder LU was more taking a lot of people in the 6K range, and I like the Dallas/KC game.  That build was;

Dak - Miller/A.Jones/D.Martin - Dez/Hill/Hilton - Cook - Philly.  I also thought about 1 stud like McCoy + 2 5k guys like Hyde/Mixon/Peterson/Martin.

Tough one.  I do like getting all those RBs in there though, and do like the value you found with that build - maybe some more value might open up during the week as well with injuries. 

Again, take it in context of my recent losing streak, but it seems like one too many punts with the WRs and TE, but the value really has been vanishing on DK as they tighten salaries more and more. 

My quick holder LU was more taking a lot of people in the 6K range, and I like the Dallas/KC game.  That build was;

Dak - Miller/A.Jones/D.Martin - Dez/Hill/Hilton - Cook - Philly.  I also thought about 1 stud like McCoy + 2 5k guys like Hyde/Mixon/Peterson/Martin.

Tough one.  I do like getting all those RBs in there though, and do like the value you found with that build - maybe some more value might open up during the week as well with injuries. 
Dak

Miller, Gurley

Hill, R Anderson, Hilton

Doyle

Peterson

Eagles

I like it better, but again, you are the one who is winning on DK.   The only think I would be leary of is the Hilton/Doyle combo. 

I like it better, but again, you are the one who is winning on DK.   The only think I would be leary of is the Hilton/Doyle combo. 
I was thinking he same. I will most likely move off of one of them. My league pays top 3 and those scores have been between 130-150. 150+ will almost get you a 1st this year. 130 will get you 3rd most weeks 

Replace Hilton with Crowder, Agholor, Richardson, Lockett, Hurns, Maclin?

I think I’m settled in on all the rest 

Heard an interesting fact about Alex Smith yesterday. I don't remember the exact numbers but coming of a game where he had a down performance like last week he has like a 100+ QB rating and averages like 2.75 TD's the following week. I like that game to be a shootout so leaning toward Smith at QB in at least one lineup. Other game I like is NO/Tampa

Lineup 1 - Smith / L.Miller / AP / Dez / M.Thomas / Lee / Doyle / C. Thompson / Arizona

Lineup 2 - Osweiler / L.Miller / AP / Dez / M.Thomas / Hilton / Brate / Ingram / Rams

SwampDawg said:
Heard an interesting fact about Alex Smith yesterday. I don't remember the exact numbers but coming of a game where he had a down performance like last week he has like a 100+ QB rating and averages like 2.75 TD's the following week. I like that game to be a shootout so leaning toward Smith at QB in at least one lineup. Other game I like is NO/Tampa

Lineup 1 - Smith / L.Miller / AP / Dez / M.Thomas / Lee / Doyle / C. Thompson / Arizona

Lineup 2 - Osweiler / L.Miller / AP / Dez / M.Thomas / Hilton / Brate / Ingram / Rams
I wonder if Hunt might be a tad lower owned due to the lack of TDs lately.  I am thinking on one of the sites I might try a Smith+Hunt stack and run it back with a Dallas guy.  0 TDs for Hunt in the last 5 weeks?  You would think that regression is coming on that front some time soon.

Watson out with ACL tear

whats this do for Miller in DFS?

obviously huge downgrade for Hopkins and Fuller 

Watson out with ACL tear

whats this do for Miller in DFS?

obviously huge downgrade for Hopkins and Fuller 
No QB means that teams will stack the box right? Anyone have stats on how bell cows do against stacked boxes against lower tier defenses? I am shying away from Miller and AP for these reasons, but what do I know.

My lineup so far for cash (subject to change multiple times before game day)

Alex Smith

Hunt/Gurley

Funchess/Paul Richardson/Dede Westbrook (hoping for some garbage time miracles)

Doyle

Chris Thompson

Panthers

I will be doing my 3 gpps again (trying to build up my bank roll a little with NBA)

IF Ertz is fine, I am starting to like Wentz as a gpp play and stacking those two.  He dropped a grand in salary b/c of the Denver D, but the stuff they give up (over the middle, TE) seems to be what Philly does anyway with Ertz and Agholor. The placeholder I have now is:

Wentz - Kamara/McCaffrey/Coleman - Dez/Hilton/D.Thomas - Ertz - Dallas

I will be doing my 3 gpps again (trying to build up my bank roll a little with NBA)

IF Ertz is fine, I am starting to like Wentz as a gpp play and stacking those two.  He dropped a grand in salary b/c of the Denver D, but the stuff they give up (over the middle, TE) seems to be what Philly does anyway with Ertz and Agholor. The placeholder I have now is:

Wentz - Kamara/McCaffrey/Coleman - Dez/Hilton/D.Thomas - Ertz - Dallas
I like that other then the Dallas D, unless you think they score I expect that game to be 35-30 and would avoid both D's

SwampDawg said:
I like that other then the Dallas D, unless you think they score I expect that game to be 35-30 and would avoid both D's
I just looked at my list of DL vs OL.  Don't love it, but I have been trying to focus on sack rates and # of plays the O runs, and not look as much at the points scored.  They were the only one sub 2.5K this week.  Probably will upgrade there if I get off one of the rbs. 

$1 gpp

smith elliott ingram funchess jackson robinson davis murray rams

$2 3 man

wilson gurly hyde hill hilton grant graham murray jags

Good luck all! I probably got a tad nuts with the 3 gpps, so I won't post them. 

Gonna try the 3 stud Rb thingy one more time in a couple 2x LUs:

Wentz - Hunt/Gurley/Ingram - Dez/Maclin/Shepard - Derby - Rams

Good luck all! I probably got a tad nuts with the 3 gpps, so I won't post them. 

Gonna try the 3 stud Rb thingy one more time in a couple 2x LUs:

Wentz - Hunt/Gurley/Ingram - Dez/Maclin/Shepard - Derby - Rams
Changed this with the Ertz news.  :bag: I have Goff/Hilton/Goodwin/Derby in instead of Wentz/Maclin/Shepard/Derby. 

chasyone said:
I play in a 13 man league for $3. Pays top 3. I settled on this lineup 

Smith

Gurley, Miller

Hilton, R Anderson, Hill

Brate

Peterson

Eagles

1st in my league for now but it’s looking good and I’m cashing in both my double ups. 

If I can hang on and cash in my league that will be 5 cashes in 9 weeks ?

I think I've found my niche on DK- the $2 3 man casual contests. Won all 3 I entered across 3 sports ( NBA, NFL, PGA) Missed cashing a $3 50/50 by .22 on a late Kelce catch but nothing else was close. Still for the weekend $12 in and $16.20 out.

I think I've found my niche on DK- the $2 3 man casual contests. Won all 3 I entered across 3 sports ( NBA, NFL, PGA) Missed cashing a $3 50/50 by .22 on a late Kelce catch but nothing else was close. Still for the weekend $12 in and $16.20 out.
I have heard this on podcasts and such - playing the 3-10 entry contests.  I don't know why I don't try these, but good job staying in the + on the weekend. 

Manged to eek out a few bucks ahead thanks to winning the PrimeTime 6 man contest. Normally I only do the Sunday one with these guys but I liked Miami to have a bounce back and not be popular so I went heavy Dolphins and pulled out a $27 win to save my week. My afternoon only score of 122.56 was good enough to cash in two double ups which was cash positive. My all day lineups only my one $3 GPP that scored 158.46 cashed winning $6, the rest (139.12 & 132.52) were losers in multiple contests.

Users who are viewing this thread