What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 man 1/2 ppr who do I drop for C Davis (1 Viewer)

Blagar3lsu

Footballguy
Who would you drop for Corey Davis?

kenny stills, R Woods, J Doyle, D Booker (have Engram in league where we can flex a TE)

Rest of roster at respective positions

Ingram, mckinnon, beast mode, j Allen, d Lewis 

Diggs, cooks, M lee, smith schuster 

Engram 

Actually, If you have time give me three to drop from all of the above.  Don’t have a k or D rostered for the week yet..

stills (parker returns), woods (he wont crack your lineup either), I'd think Booker stands to have more of a chance to provide help later in the year than Allen, so Allen would be my third

stills (parker returns), woods (he wont crack your lineup either), I'd think Booker stands to have more of a chance to provide help later in the year than Allen, so Allen would be my third
Thanks for the advice. I’m with you on buck, especially with Collins’ ‘emergence’ woodhead’s return around the corner.  The worst part is I carried woodhead on IR until about a week ago...had intended to add him back during my league’s waiver deadline period, forgot, and someone else grabbed him.  But, it happens.

thanks again 

Users who are viewing this thread