What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I make any moves before my trade deadline? (1 Viewer)

Edm77

Footballguy
I was just wondering if I should make any trades before my trade deadline on November 11th. If so, who do I deal and who do I go for? It’s a full pt ppr, 6 pt td scoring, i’m sitting in 2nd place at 7-1 (soon to be 8-1, my opponent sadly gave up) in an 8 man league. My league’s playoffs are only weeks 15 and 16. All feedback is appreciated and yes, my league does start two kickers.

Here’s my team:

QB: Winston

QB: McCown

WR: D. Thomas

WR: D. Baldwin

WR: M. Jones Jr.

RB: Mark Ingram

RB: K. Hunt

TE: Ertz

WR/RB: Funchess

WR/RB/TE: Alex Collins

K: Bryant

K: Ka’imi Fairbairn

DEF: JAX

IDP: J. Houston

IDP: T. Smith

IDP: C. Jones

Bench: Ajayi, Thielen, A. Brown, Hundley, Crowell, Rudolph

That's a really nice roster although I'd see if you could try and find a QB to help you down the stretch. See if the Matt Ryan owner or Roethlisberger owners are down on them. Roethlisberger has the nicest immediate schedule over the next 3 weeks and Ryan has a really nice playoff schedule. If someone dropped Aaron Rodgers, I would pick him up. If the Packers can win at least 3 of their next 5 games, they may find themselves still in the hunt for the division title and a spot in the playoffs keeping Rodgers with an opportunity to return from injury.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762292-trading-for-brady-or-roethlisberger-will-help-in-return/

Drop Hundley and scoop up someone that might burn you in the playoffs.  Corey Davis, *cough Josh Gordon, Danny Woodhead etc.

Hundley does nothing

Drop Hundley and scoop up someone that might burn you in the playoffs.  Corey Davis, *cough Josh Gordon, Danny Woodhead etc.

Hundley does nothing
Even if it's just a random flier, Hundley offers you zero value.  No reason at all to roster 3 QBs in an 8 team league.  

That's a really nice roster although I'd see if you could try and find a QB to help you down the stretch. See if the Matt Ryan owner or Roethlisberger owners are down on them. Roethlisberger has the nicest immediate schedule over the next 3 weeks and Ryan has a really nice playoff schedule. If someone dropped Aaron Rodgers, I would pick him up. If the Packers can win at least 3 of their next 5 games, they may find themselves still in the hunt for the division title and a spot in the playoffs keeping Rodgers with an opportunity to return from injury.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762292-trading-for-brady-or-roethlisberger-will-help-in-return/
QB is definitely your weakspot.  I think your roster is solid enough everywhere else though, I would try and find a team with two great QBs who might need a boost at RB or WR, and offer something along the lines of 
Hunt + McCown for Wilson + Martin, or 
Brown + Winston for Brady + Dez.

How badly did your opponent screw up that he's giving up on a team in an 8 man league? 

Users who are viewing this thread