What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Trade Proposal - PPR (1 Viewer)

Mkha2240

Footballguy
New trade proposal: I send Miller & Michael Thomas. I receive Ajayi, Agholor, Fuller.

10 Man PPR - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 K, 6 bench

QB - Watson, Ryan

RB - Miller, McCoy, Thompson

WR - D Thomas, M Thomas, Stills, Hurns, D Jackson, Westbrook

TE - Graham, Witten, Olsen

Def - Ravens

K - Zuerein

I'd probably drop Hurns/Stills/Westbrook for the third roster space.

looks like you'd be on the wrong end of a buy low sell high type of deal too me.. But if you like it, go for it! me personally, no chance i'm doing that. Last time I checked Miller and Thomas were in better situations than the guys you are receiving in return. and technically, you somewhat already have a piece of Fuller when Watson connects with him.  

i do not like that trade for you

miller outperforms ajayi

thomas is best player

fuller TD dependent

please see mine: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762301-flex-ppr-week-9/

Thanks everyone for the help - wasn't going to go for it and definitely won't be now that Watson is out with a torn ACL (which is devastating in general, great rookie who was playing phenomenal football). But it does hit me hard too fantasy wise. Hope Watson recovers well, so he comes stronger next year!

Users who are viewing this thread