What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Brees for (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
OK, I am desperately trying to remain relevant in my 12 team standard non PPR ESPN league.  And I was fortunate enough to grab Watson a few weeks back.  Not smart enough to start him last week but that ends now.  He is the best QB right now .  So I am marketing my previous starter hoping to improve the team.  That would be Brees.

I offered him to the league and am awaiting replies.  My team is week at RB and WR and I have been streaming Defenses.  Yeah at 4 and 4 I am lucky.  So far one offer is for the Rams defense.  I am inclined to accept if no one else makes an offer.

Opinions not only welcome but HELP.

In case you wonder:

QBs - Deshaun and Brees

RBs - D Martin, Abdullah, Darkwa, Crowell, D Johnson

WRs - Baldwin, Funchess, TY (got off waivers yesterday), E Sanders, Lockett, 

TE - Kelce, G Olsen

Titans

Lutz

Well it no longer matters.  Watson is out for the year so I need Brees.  Let me see now.  D Johnson and now Watson.  Yeah, anyone wanting to sell me a lottery ticket can forget it.  LOLs

Well it no longer matters.  Watson is out for the year so I need Brees.  Let me see now.  D Johnson and now Watson.  Yeah, anyone wanting to sell me a lottery ticket can forget it.  LOLs
I hear ya.  In one of my leagues I've lost David Johnson, Aaron Rodgers, and Chris Carson. Its been a rough year. 

Users who are viewing this thread