What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3 for 3 Trade Offer (1 Viewer)

the shiva

Footballguy
i have someone wanting to do a 3 for 3 player trade:

A Morris & Funchess & Ajayi for Crabtree & J. Stewart & Dez

advice???

Depends on your situation but I would say no. Whats your roster, league, etc. 

If you are fairly set for the playoffs and dont need to rely on these players in particular, then their upside trumps the play of the trade group. Morris, funchess, and ajayi are all going to be the number 1 option on their team in the next week or two. 

Morris has a great o-line, and now ajayi for the first time in his career has a really good o line. He did a lot with a little last season, not so much this season but qb play determines if the opposing defense stacks the box or not. If you wanted to sell anyone I would sell just Funchess. He has been better, but not great and does not look like a true number 1 to me. Funchess for crabtree would be interesting as the raiders have a good playoff schedule. 

I think I would take the Morris/Funchess/Ajayi side over Crabtree/Stewart/Dez. Stewart gives you nothing and I think you'll find a bit more consistency with the Morris/Funchess/Ajayi side of the trade - particularly if that team needs RB help

Last edited by a moderator:
not a great team..

QB  Alex Smith, KC QB    
RB Adrian Peterson, Ari RB

RB    Darren McFadden, Dal RB
WR    Dez Bryant, Dal WR
WR    DeSean Jackson, TB WR
TE    Ryan Griffin, Hou TE
FLEX   Michael Crabtree, Oak WR    
FLEX   Robert Woods, LAR WR
FLEX   Alex Collins, Bal RB

Bench
Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB

LeGarrette Blount, Phi RB 

Rob Kelly, Was, RB
Derrick Henry, Ten RB
Joanthan Stewart, Car RB
Martavis Bryant, Pit WR
Jonathan Stewart, Car RB  

Latavius Murray, Min RB

What's the purpose of the trade?  Is it you trying to get RB help, the other owner trying to get WR help, or both?  Who reached out to who?   A 3 for 3 trade usually to me means "our teams aren't compatible enough to do a 1 for 1 or 2 for 2, but in your case I do think you're probably compatible and are making it unnecessarily big.  Morris now being useless (at least for this one week) also throws a wrench into this offer.  

I'd try to offer Crabtree for Ajayi.  If the other owner doesn't feel like that's enough then I'd do Dez for Ajayi.  

Users who are viewing this thread