What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo at NY Jets (1 Viewer)

For the third time in so many years they have to change the jersey colors as color-blind people can't tell the difference when Green and Red are mixed.
Always though this color rush idea was stupid and gimmicky and too bald a merch play for the NFL. It’s more XFL, and the fact that they need to make adjustments like this for accessibility further cements it in my mind as just plain useless.

On to the things that matter, this should actually be a great game. Of course the Bills have looked great so far so will be stiff competition, but the Jets have been far from the dumpster fire we assumed they would be, making this an interesting divisional battle that I think could be very entertaining.

Always though this color rush idea was stupid and gimmicky and too bald a merch play for the NFL. It’s more XFL, and the fact that they need to make adjustments like this for accessibility further cements it in my mind as just plain useless.

On to the things that matter, this should actually be a great game. Of course the Bills have looked great so far so will be stiff competition, but the Jets have been far from the dumpster fire we assumed they would be, making this an interesting divisional battle that I think could be very entertaining.
Agree, although it worked on me.  I went to the game in NYC a few years ago and rocked a red Bills jersey. 

I agree. A lot of Bills fans are coming out of the woodwork now saying we won this game.  We are still the Bills.  They win and this is huge. 6-2 with 10 days rest and a home game next week vs. Brees and company who McDermott is familiar with.   A loss and we are trending into right where we normally are.  We always end up around 5-4, 5-5, 6-5 and then end up at 7 or 8 wins.  The over/under has moved down to around 42.5 and the line has moved from -3.5 to around 3.  This being a divisional game (2nd meeting) and on a short week and on the road has me a bit worried.

I have faith in McDermott more so than staff's in years past that this team will be prepared. If they execute will be another story.  They don't get many of these primetime games (normally just the Thursday game) so it would be nice if they put another performance like last week on display for the country to see.  Go Bills.

Big game for us Buffalo fans. These are games that playoff teams (hopefuls) can't lose.

Need to continue to force turnovers and take care of the ball on our end.

Ride Shady and let Tyrod make some plays.

Interested to see if they give Benjamin some high leverage snaps in the redzone.

Go Bills!!

Pre-game chatter ( @Maurile Tremblay could we merge?):

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762291-official-tnf-game-thread-buffalo-bills-ny-jets/

Low interest outside of NYS but this is a huge game for the Bills. At 6-2, they could be well on their way to ending the longest playoff drought in the league.

Big game for the Jets as well, but I doubt even diehard Gang Green fans think they’re going to the postseason.

FF wise, McCoy, Bills DT, ASJ, and a few dart throws (Bengy after a day.)

Agree, although it worked on me.  I went to the game in NYC a few years ago and rocked a red Bills jersey. 

I agree. A lot of Bills fans are coming out of the woodwork now saying we won this game.  We are still the Bills.  They win and this is huge. 6-2 with 10 days rest and a home game next week vs. Brees and company who McDermott is familiar with.   A loss and we are trending into right where we normally are.  We always end up around 5-4, 5-5, 6-5 and then end up at 7 or 8 wins.  The over/under has moved down to around 42.5 and the line has moved from -3.5 to around 3.  This being a divisional game (2nd meeting) and on a short week and on the road has me a bit worried.

I have faith in McDermott more so than staff's in years past that this team will be prepared. If they execute will be another story.  They don't get many of these primetime games (normally just the Thursday game) so it would be nice if they put another performance like last week on display for the country to see.  Go Bills.
I have nothing against a red Bills jersey but the head to toe all one color look sucks

Bills need to get Humber out of there. He has been out of position on a bunch of those big runs. I know McDermott didn't want him to lose his job due to injury, but this is ridiculous. 

Anderson and Kerley just walk away to the sideline after McCown scored. No high five no nothing. That was ...odd

Kerley has a foot injury questionable to return 

Kerley has a foot injury and he's questionable to return. McGuire will return punts now. -- @calvinwatkins

Last edited by a moderator:
If my wife ever surprised me with a new car )let alone a Mercedes) she better have just (secretly) hit the lottery. Dumbest marketing idea ever

Users who are viewing this thread