What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deshaun Watson Torn ACL per Sleeperbot - seemingly confirmed (1 Viewer)

screw fantasy football

That makes

Aaron Rodgers
David Johnson
Davante Parker
Charles Clay
Ty Montgomery

and now Deshaun Watson on one team.... 

This is why we can't have nice things.

Don't own him in any leagues. Just bummed as an NFL fan.

I dont have any of the Texas gold going on in Houston on my teams (sadly) but this SUCKS as a football fan. God bless the kid, hope he gets back asap and better than ever.

I have no horse in this race but the NFL loses more than anyone else. Such a great story and rising star. What a disaster of a year in regards to injuries.  :wall: :wall: :(

Noooooooooooooo we finally get a QB in Houston. No JJ and no Watson? Who did the Texans piss off?

On the bright side for the Texans, at least now they can go back to Bill O'Brien's preferred QB1.

Also, I wonder if Hoyer is kicking himself for signing with the Pats so quickly.

Is it still a rule in the NFL that someone has Romain each division because I don't see anything in that afc South that I want sniffing the playoffs.   I would say the Titans but they have a way of making pretty things look ugly.

Don't have anyone on the team but what a blow for the NFL and Houston as a team. It's not even about fantasy football, it's a shame for him because of his historic pace and a shame for the sport.

Is it still a rule in the NFL that someone has Romain each division because I don't see anything in that afc South that I want sniffing the playoffs.   I would say the Titans but they have a way of making pretty things look ugly.
Texans were 3-4 and by no means the runaway favorite for the division. They were bunched with Jax and Tenn.

Texans were 3-4 and by no means the runaway favorite for the division. They were bunched with Jax and Tenn.
I know. It didn't you kind of feel like they would be the ones that came out of it and if any of those teams could win one game in the playoffs, it was them. ?

Awful.  Dabo looked like a savant calling him Michael Jordan.  Let's hope this injury does not reduce him to the next RG3 tragic story.  

I grew up in Houston. Was so happy about the World Series and seeing Watson emerge.  This just ####### sucks.

Get we’ll soon and come back next year ready to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
:wall:

Hoping for a full recovery next year. Unfortunate, selfishly as a dynasty owner that is brutal but way more so for actual Texan fans and Houston as a city. Keep your heads up, he'll get better and you guys have a great one up and coming.

It's not... impossible... his play style wasn't really a fit for the Packers, but, it could almost work here....?....

Sorry, I'm still in shock.
Kaep is easily the best fit for this offense based on tempo and style. I don't see anyone else out there that compliments the offense like Kaep would

I don't have Watson anywhere (or really any Texans), but was pretty happy to see him pull the Texans offense from obscurity this season.  This is particularly brutal, especially in a season where so many promising offenses have been crippled by losses of superstars (QBs like Luck, Rodgers and others like David Johnson) and even just bad offensive lines or coaching.

It's getting harder and harder to field a team I 'like' or trust.  

:wall:

Hoping for a full recovery next year. Unfortunate, selfishly as a dynasty owner that is brutal but way more so for actual Texan fans and Houston as a city. Keep your heads up, he'll get better and you guys have a great one up and coming.
Yep

Even this Bama-Titans fan really enjoys watching Watson play. Looking forward to many years of him and Marcus battling.

Terrible, best start I have ever seen for a qb.   Hopkins and fuller are absolutely worthless now. (see nelson and adams).

Unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread