What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty ... 4 Trades in 24 Hours ... How Did I Do? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty .. No PPR ... Standard Scoring ... Start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 1te, 2flex (rb,wr,te), 1k, 1d

I was 2-6 due to bad luck and playing the wrong teams at the wrong time.  With little chance to make the playoffs I decided to start looking to next year. How'd I do??

Team before:

Brees, TTaylor

Bell, Ajayi, Collins, CThompson, Rawls, Breida, Charles, Drake

Green, Dez, KAllen, THill, Thielen

Kelce, EEngram, Eifert

Trade 1:

Gave: TTaylor, Drake, Dez, THill

Got: Tanehill, DFreeman, 2018 1st (#11) and 2nd Round (#25)

Trade 2:

Gave: Tanehill, CThompson, AJGreen

Got: Big Ben, David Johnson, 2018 2nd Round (#24)

Trade 3:

Gave: Eifert and 3 2018 2nd Round (#24, 25, 27 out of 28)

Got: Doctson and Hogan

Trade 4:

Gave: Big Ben and Rawls

Got: Trubisky and 2018 2nd Round (#22)

Current Roster: starters for next year (hopefully) in bold

Brees, Trubisky

Bell, DJ, Freeman, Ajayi, Collins, Breida, Charles (will get cut for younger backup - maybe Malcolm Brown)

KAllen, Thielen, Hogan, Doctson

Kelce, EEngram

Picks #11, #22

So how did I do??? Anything I should address for next year??

I don't play dynasty so can't evaluate the value of the draft picks, but any team with Le'Veon Bell and David Johnson should be a power house based on that alone.  Definitely like your stable of running backs - Freeman would also be a first rounder or early second in most redraft leagues.  I definitely like your chances. 

Thanks for answering mine.

Boy, have you been a busy bear fan. Looks to me as though you've done well...especially at RB. Your QBs and TEs look fine as well. I think you have to address WR depth in your next draft...especially with KAllen's injury history and PRiver's advancing age. Luckily WR is the easiest position to reload. Good luck going forward.

Your new teams looks good especially at RB, however you really brought your WR's down to the bare bones with no frills.  The way I see it you no longer have a WR1 instead a few WR2, however WR should be the easiest postion to remedy.  I do like you future prospects in Trubisky, Engram, Breida and Doctson. 

Agree, left yourself a little short at WR, would move some other depth for a WR when its feasible, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread