What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 10 Waiver Wire (1 Viewer)

Thinking some of the IR players about to return might be worth taking a look at ... Fiedorowicz, Olsen (if on waivers, maybe unlikely)

Eli looks good early and has a soft schedule the rest of the way

Most quiet week for WW so far. Feels like Mercedes Lewis has been coming on if you are wanting to take a shot on TE but nothing really good this week. Pick up Burkhead or Dion Lewis if they are out there. They seem to be the RBs for NE upside down the stretch. Also good week to consolidate via trade and try to get a good second DST to play matchups is what I typically do in Week 10.

Terrance Williams was great today. If Dez misses time and/or Zeke is bounced,opportunity awaits. Chemistry with Dak was outstanding today.

1) QB Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. Jets.

#RevengeGame + dude is always willing to heavily target his big weapons, not to mention take off and run.  Jets are ok defensively but not like they're a shutdown D.

2) WR Corey Coleman 

May or may not be available in your league, if he is nab him. Won't be usable until Week 12 though...

3) WR Terrance Williams/Brice Butler

Dez Bryant tweaked his ankle and TWill tweaked a knee. With Ezekiel Elliot possibly suspended for the next game you'd think Dallas goes to the air more. Have to monitor the situation.

#RevengeGame + dude is always willing to heavily target his big weapons, not to mention take off and run.  Jets are ok defensively but not like they're a shutdown D.

2) WR Corey Coleman 

May or may not be available in your league, if he is nab him. Won't be usable until Week 12 though...

Dez Bryant tweaked his ankle and TWill tweaked a knee. With Ezekiel Elliot possibly suspended for the next game you'd think Dallas goes to the air more. Have to monitor the situation.
I like the Fitzpatrick call.

The Frankman said:

2) WR Corey Coleman 

Week 11 on Coleman come back or 12 .. Eligible for week 11

The Frankman said:

A revenge game for Fitzpatrick? Is he pissed at the Jets because they wouldn't let him steal more than the $12MM plus that he did last year?

A revenge game for Fitzpatrick? Is he pissed at the Jets because they wouldn't let him steal more than the $12MM plus that he did last year?
Judging by how irrationally PO'd he was, sure. BTW is it a revenge game when you're not playing in the place you used to play? I just realized the game is in Tampa Bay.

Mike Evans suspended next week so I would put Fitzpatrick down a notch at least for one week.
He's appealing (because hey why not), but I think that just makes Martin/Brate/Howard/DJackson better. Again Fitz lacks that voice which says "maybe that's not a great idea" and will pepper someone with targets, or just pull it down and run. He doesn't know to stay conservative... now that could lead to a big day or a 4 INT performance, your call.

Full disclosure, I have Phillip Rivers going against Jacksonville and am a Cameron Brate owner. I'm buying into Team Harvard.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Frankman said:

Isn't pretty much every game a revenge game for Fitz? Dude has played for like half the league.

I need a bye-week fill-in for Wentz, but I want no part of that Bucs offense right now. They look like they've up and quit on the season.

It depends on what happens with the RT situation, but I will tentatively throw Cutler out there as a streaming qb option.  He went for 311 and 3 last night.  He has Carolina this week, which isn't a great match up, but after that he gets TB (29th ranked vs. QB) and NE twice (32 ranked vs, QB) in 3 of 4 weeks.  Tough recommendation with his history but his last 3 games, he has thrown, 2, 2, and 3 tds.  

Last edited by a moderator:
My QB ww is bleak and I need a desperation start with wentz in bye. Goff, keenum, fitz, McCown all gone. Bortles vs sd but they don't pass much and sd defense is weak vs run. Eli manning vs sf looks nice but that team looks like a debacle and rumblings of sitting Eli don't sit well with me. I may actually choose cj beathard who hasn't been horrible and faces the abominable ny passing defense at home. 

My QB ww is bleak and I need a desperation start with wentz in bye. Goff, keenum, fitz, McCown all gone. Bortles vs sd but they don't pass much and sd defense is weak vs run. Eli manning vs sf looks nice but that team looks like a debacle and rumblings of sitting Eli don't sit well with me. I may actually choose cj beathard who hasn't been horrible and faces the abominable ny passing defense at home. 
Oof. I was in a similar boat until Keenum got dropped. I feel dirty typing this, but there's also Brock vs NE. He's terrible, and could get benched, but it is a great matchup.

Oof. I was in a similar boat until Keenum got dropped. I feel dirty typing this, but there's also Brock vs NE. He's terrible, and could get benched, but it is a great matchup.
I wouldn't start Brock in a 32 team league starting 2 QBs and I'm a broncos fan.

Based on what?
Why not.  He is a proven talent who has been slowed by injuries.  He is not that old and given 8 targets this week went 6 rec for 84 yards and a TD.  Someone needs to step up in Miami and Julius is gaining the confidence of Culter.  

Why not.  He is a proven talent who has been slowed by injuries.  He is not that old and given 8 targets this week went 6 rec for 84 yards and a TD.  Someone needs to step up in Miami and Julius is gaining the confidence of Culter.  
Has he been playing all year? I just really hadn't seen or heard him do anything until this last night. 

Raiders are horrible vs TEs. That'll be his only good game this year.

I need a QB as cousins has been awful.  Already lost Watson.
Cousins played in a monsoon and then in sea.  I know the mn matchup also stinks but I think the best thing might be to play him again with the options out there

Eli vs S.F.
Im tempted to play him but Eli always seems to disappoint in easy matchups and there are stories going around of the Giants wanting to get Webb playing time. I actually think Beathard might be a better play although they just lost Kittle as well as Taylor now as well.

I don't see anything worth going after on the ww this week. I play in deep dynasty.

Need a kicker to cover a bye so dropping Inman for Boswell.

Booker was out there. I'm pretty thin at RB and Denver is in come from behind mode a lot now. Maybe some PPR salvage.

Users who are viewing this thread