What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Chris Carson in a keeper league? (1 Viewer)

Pip's Invitation

Footballguy
14-team PPR, $250 cap, each team can keep up to 4 players. I am out of contention. A contender has offered Chris Carson, who is $6 to keep next year, for Gronk, who is too expensive to keep next year. Is Carson worth pulling the trigger on? 

14-team PPR, $250 cap, each team can keep up to 4 players. I am out of contention. A contender has offered Chris Carson, who is $6 to keep next year, for Gronk, who is too expensive to keep next year. Is Carson worth pulling the trigger on? 
I would think you could get a much better piece than Carson for Gronk this year.  Almost every team could use Gronk as an upgrade and I am sure there are better keepers available than Carson in that scenario.  If you are really serious about trading Gronk you need to put him on the open market and see what the contenders are willing to pony up.

Users who are viewing this thread