What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What side do you like for ROS? Will help in return! (1 Viewer)

I like the Tyrod/Engram side.  I think Engram >>>>> Henry and I don't see that much difference between Tyrod and Cousins.  Cousins has the higher floor but I see their ceilings and similar and not enough of a difference to sway the Engram over Henry part of the equation.

Since I know your team from the other thread(s) I'm going against the others and say Cousins and Henry.  I think Cousins > Tyrod, since we don't know what the addition of Benjamin to Buffalo's offense is going to look like yet.  Don't give up on Cousins so quickly, he's got half his O-line injured right now but it's still a better offense IMO

Edit to add - if you have an opening in this league next year I want in!  I wish I had leagues that were half as active as this one has been for you...seems like every other day you're pondering a new potential trade :) I'm jealous

Last edited by a moderator:
This league is so much fun. I've been a part of it for 10+ years and guys are pretty active in it. I'm probably more aggressive than most owners but others are always making move and so you know who you can work with over time. Will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread