What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 2 of 3 WRs to Start (1 Viewer)

rschroeder1

Footballguy
Larry Fitzgerald vs. Seattle
Cooper Kupp at Houston
Juju Smith-Schuster at Indy

I am very leery of starting Fitz against Seattle with Stanton.  However, I can see both the Rams and Steelers games turning into blowouts early, and if game flow doesn't go the way of Kupp and Juju, their window to generate points may be small.

What say you?  Appreciate any advice!

I like JuJu the most this week and would start him for sure.  Tough call between Fitz and Kupp.  I think I'd go with Fitz over Kupp, hoping for the garbage time production.

I'd go with Fitz (Stanton trust him more than any other receiver.)  The other is probably Ju Ju, but remember Bryant is going to play this week.  JuJu has more upside than Kupp, but Kupp might be safer bet for points. 

Kupp got almost ignored, in a game where the Rams put up 50 points.  Not saying he's a must drop or anything, but I don't see how anyone can trust him in their lineup if they had other options.   I'd go with Juju and Fitz

Users who are viewing this thread