What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need a Bye Week Kicker for Week 10: Lambo, Catanzaro, McManus or Vinatieri? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
I need a replacement kicker for Butner, who is on a bye. There is another team in my league that needs a kicker, so I have to bid for them. So place in order of what kicker to get 1-4.

Here are my choices:

Josh Lambo(JAC) vs LAC (Leaning towards him first. Done well with the two games he has played. Jacksonville is at home.)
Chandler Catanzaro(JETS) at TB (Has been getting multiple field goals) 
Brandon McManus(DEN) vs NE (Has done well the last two weeks and they are at home)
Adam Vinatieri(Indy) vs Pitt (He's old, but doesn't kick old)

Which one would you pick up?  Please place order 1 - 4 just in case I don't get my first choice.

Thanks

1. Catanzaro.  TB defense has been sieve-like, the team as a whole seems in crisis mode.
2. Lambo.  Jags' offense seems in that sweet spot of able to move the ball, can't always finish.  Good Chargers D could aid that cause.
3. Vinatieri.  Sometimes Pittsburgh D seems to play down to their competition, but risky bet.
4. McManus. Avoiding Denver at all costs, personally.

Appreciate if you could take a look at mine:  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762517-pick-2-of-3-wrs-to-start/

wow, we never get kicker questions...i like it!  

I'd go Lambo, Catanzaro, Vinatieri, McManus in that order

Users who are viewing this thread