What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How I imagine most open relationships are like (1 Viewer)

Buckychudd

Footballguy
http://nypost.com/2017/11/07/sleeping-with-other-people-keeps-our-marriage-strong/

Sleeping with other people keeps our marriage strong

Laura and Mike Leonard, both 28, have been happily married for three years. Their secret to a successful union? Sleeping with other people.

Since getting married in 2015, the Leonards have practiced polyamory, or having multiple romantic partners. Both have slept with more than 10 other people outside of their relationship.

Laura, who lives with her husband and their 5-year-old son, Ian, in California, tells Caters News Agency: “Having sex with other people has nothing to do with us ‘being cheaters.’ We both just need more than one sexual partner to fulfill our needs.”

Laura, a customer service adviser, currently splits her attention among her husband, boyfriend and girlfriend. Mike is not currently dating anyone else.

“Although I can get jealous of her other partners, she does her best to ensure she divides her time between us all,” Mike says.

It’s a balancing act, but Laura and Mike think they’re up to it.

“Myself and Mike have adult responsibilities like our house and Ian to consider,” Laura says. “Polyamory isn’t for everyone, but I think if most people were themselves, they’d realize that one single person cannot possibly give them everything they need.”
:lmao:

Way to go Mike!

Who the hell has time to date a boyfriend and a girlfriend and spend any time with a husband and a child? 

Oh, and Mike needs to grow a pair. I bet he thought this was a great idea that he would be able to get all that ### on the side and three years later, his wife is boinking anyone and everyone and he's over on the side taking care of the kid. You just know he spends every night at home babysitting while she's out banging the neighborhood. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wont be long before Mike will be goin over to his friend Biff's house to practice polyarmory - the act of choosing which piece of an arsenal to shoot yourself with.

He's boxing out of his league. No wonder he said "Sure babe, go bang everyone else if that's what it takes to keep you."

Seriously, if your partner is not fulfilling your needs, you do not have a child with them or marry them. This poly bs has gotten out of hand. Just an excuse for people to be sluts. Nothing wrong with sleeping around, but stop kidding yourselves & trying to get the rest of us to buy this nonsense.

For each boyfriend and girlfriend she chooses to tell you about, there are 10 other mandingos that she's hiding from you.

Mike looks like a cuck here but I bet he's the one slaying side chicks left and right - also not stupid enough to call any of them his "girlfriend".  So yeah, tell the wife it's cook to have steady side action just don't ask to see my phone. 

ETA: Never mind, just looked at the picture.  Mike is getting cucked.

Why is she so focused on mentioning "adult things" and how normal they are with having a mortgage and full time jobs? Lots of nut jobs have jobs and own a home. Doesn't make someone normal. 

Why is she so focused on mentioning "adult things" and how normal they are with having a mortgage and full time jobs? Lots of nut jobs have jobs and own a home. Doesn't make someone normal. 
She's trying to convince herself that her behavior is normal & ok.

She's trying to convince herself that her behavior is normal & ok.
Exactly. And the best part is when her kid gets a little older and one of his friends finds this article. How do you look your kid in the face and explain that to him? From either side. As a man, I couldn't do it. And as a mom, how does she explain how being a whore is OK to her son?

Exactly. And the best part is when her kid gets a little older and one of his friends finds this article. How do you look your kid in the face and explain that to him? From either side. As a man, I couldn't do it. And as a mom, how does she explain how being a whore is OK to her son?
Agreed. If you wanna go bang everyone else, go for it, but you will not be in a relationship with me & I will certainly not have a kid with you.

You can make the assumption this kid will be off based on his genes - with that being said, the parents publicly discussing it are expediting the process. 

Agreed. If you wanna go bang everyone else, go for it, but you will not be in a relationship with me & I will certainly not have a kid with you.
Exactly. Dude needs to man up and move on and try to make sure he gets the kid. Seriously, how does he look that kid in the eye when he's older and say, "I'm good with your mom boning all these other dudes and women. See, I thought I was going to be able to get all this side action and be in the clear. But now I regret suggesting it because I'm home with you every night while your mom goes out and whores it up all over town with anyone and everyone because I talked her into some total BS about needing multiple partners." 

All that being said, give it 6 months. Now that this is all out in the open, every dude he knows is going to A) Ask why he doesn't man up and end this crap and B) Give his wife a call and see if she wants to go out for dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread