What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brate & Clay - TE Conundrum (1 Viewer)

Silver & Black

Footballguy
Hi all.  12 team PPR league.  When Clay went down, I picked up Brate in his stead.  Now that Clay is back, I have to decide who to keep.  Not just for this week, but for the rest of the year.  I guess this is kinda/sorta not the right place for this post, but I could use some help deciding who to keep.  I was digging Clay's production before he got hurt but Brate has his upside (including a seemingly decent raport with Fitzpatrick) as well.  I would appreciate thoughts on what the Shark Pool thinks about which one I should keep and sorry if this is the wrong forum. 

In the time it took for you to type this reply, you could have given your opinion.  Just saying and thanks for your vigilance on the AC front. 
And when people do that, you'll continue posting them in the wrong forum.

Plus in the time it took you to post that, you could have made a new post in the correct forum where people looking to give advice actually go

Didn't you read his post?  He already said he knew it's kind/sorta not supposed to be here.
and yet it's here

Last edited by a moderator:
I would play Jason Witten over Tony Gonzalez myself. Witten is in his prime and Tony G is holding on until he gets the record.

Users who are viewing this thread