What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at Arizona (1 Viewer)

I'm very curious to see how Prosise looks in his 4th relatively healthy game of the season. This is a different SEA team and I imagine someone with his skill set could prove valuable in this offense. 

I’d just love to see Sea come out and not look like garbage for the first half.  Seems to be their MO this year.  That’s got to be on the coaches, no?  

Hoping for for a big night from Russell.  

Y’all got this party started EARLY!  :pickle:

don’t forget the unofficially officially unofficial kicker contest -  if ya want a kicker feon this game as your pony, ya gotta hit up the kicker topic.   :thumbup:

Fieldwork IPA, tonight’s beverage of choice. 

:suds:

I'm very curious to see how Prosise looks in his 4th relatively healthy game of the season. This is a different SEA team and I imagine someone with his skill set could prove valuable in this offense. 
I'm thinking of dropping R. Kelly for CJP even though I have Rawls. I think one of these two will be fantasy relevant, and I can't see myself starting Kelley.

I'd do it in PPR. I doubt Kelley does much vs. MIN this week anyway.
I'm in .5PPR but I just went ahead and did it. I knew what I had in Kelley but I'm intrigued by the usage and potential upside of CJP. It would be cool to see him utilized like the Saints do with Kamara.

Wrong forum I know but I don't have much time. Lockett or Devante Adams? (thanks Mike Evans) thinking I'm gonna let Lockett have a go at it. Doubt Peterson covers him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney Harrison just now on talking to AP before the game..

Harrison: "You're not going to be able to run the ball against this defense."

Peterson: "Probably not."

:confused:

Let's gooooooo Lockett. Just traded for in return yard dynasty to cover byes. Have a wacky escalator clause in deal that if he outscores Kearse this week (my guy he is sending to bench) comp goes from 4th to 3rd. So he needs to do hood, but hopefully not too good.  :banned:

Forced to play AD with Hunt out. Hoping for a couple of receptions and a touchdown as I don't think the yards will be there.

The az black unis are sweet.

But seriously this color rush stuff is old and lame.  Back to normal unis pls

Just turned on NFL network, I don't speak Spanish? :mellow:

NFL Network feed in Spanish, NBC feed in English.

I’d just love to see Sea come out and not look like garbage for the first half.  Seems to be their MO this year.  That’s got to be on the coaches, no?  

Hoping for for a big night from Russell.  
Defense looks good

Need another one of those deep balls to Lockett, not underthrown this time! But I like the gameplan

Users who are viewing this thread