What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with drop: Aaron Jones or Danny Woodhead? (1 Viewer)

Drop Aaron Jones or Danny Woodhead in .5ppr?

• Drop Aaron Jones?

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Drop Danny Woodhead?

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

raydc

Footballguy
In a .5 ppr, non-keeper league, who would you drop for the year: Aaron Jones or Danny Woodhead?  My head says drop Jones because GB just lost RT Bulaga and Martellus Bennett (best blocking TE they have) for the year, Hundley has been terrible, and it looks like more of a RBBC with Montgomery getting more snaps and productivity the last game.  Plus, GB has a bad fantasy playoff schedule (@ CAR, MIN, @ DET).  However, my gut says NEVER drop a young, talented, starting RB.  On the other hand, Woodhead is supposed to be back next week and take over as the passing down back for BAL.  In the only game and only drive he played this year, he had 3 catches for 33 yards.  He won't get many carries and virtually no goal line carries.  He has a good fantasy playoff schedule (@PIT, @CLE, IND).  Please vote and give me your thoughts.  And I'll answer yours!

I think I like Jones a little bit better in this instance. Although the GB O-line is in shambles, Jones should still see his fair share of opportunity. When Woodhead does make it back, he’ll definitely  be competing for touches with Collins and possibly Allen.

I would keep Jones over Woodhead. Either way it's a split work load and Jones looks better. Plus Woodhead is super injury prone.

without any other considerations, I would take Jones slightly over Woodhead.  

However, if you are in good shape to make the playoffs, and if this roster spot is deeper down your bench, then I would lean Woodhead for the playoffs.

If you need a guy week in and week out to help you win now, Jones.

Not sure what's up with all the homes love. This offense is terrible and at least there is a decent floor with woody. We saw the floor last week and I want night to do with it

Users who are viewing this thread