What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ultimate Strength of Schedule SOS (1 Viewer)

Johnny Rock

Footballguy
Now that the 2017 season is past the halfway point and we know much more about the Defenses than pre-season, can the Ultimate Strength of Schedule (SOS) stats be updated for the playoff run? Maybe I’m missing something but the @Clayton Gray piece in Tools is from August 11. Thanks. 

Hi @Clayton Gray (if you are indeed the man to speak to...) - would it be possible to make it possible to filter through Week 16 only to get the Average as an option?

Thanks.

eta - @Joe Bryant - Hi Joe, if you're interested I think this is a good idea for MyFBGs. Most people have playoffs end week 16, so the week 17 throws the average out of whack. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Clayton Gray (if you are indeed the man to speak to...) - would it be possible to make it possible to filter through Week 16 only to get the Average as an option?

Thanks.

eta - @Joe Bryant - Hi Joe, if you're interested I think this is a good idea for MyFBGs. Most people have playoffs end week 16, so the week 17 throws the average out of whack. Thanks.
Thanks. I'll see what Clayton can do there.

Users who are viewing this thread