What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Roethlisberger or McCown??? Please help (1 Viewer)

themonkeys

Footballguy
Hi Guys,

Having a hard time deciding between Ben Roethlisberger @ IND vs starting Josh McCown @TB.

Both are terrible defenses, TB maybe a little worse but IND is a bit worse at home but played slightly better in the last three games.  Ben on the road I don't like but he had a bye week last week so he is fresh and coming off a great game.  Also, I will mention my opponent is playing JuJu as a WR, not sure if that makes a difference.  Also McCown is a bit of a revenge game.  But then again Colts I believe lost their best corner recently.  So yeah, you can see I am back and forth and I need to win!!  Your help is truly appreciated!!

I think Big Ben is the play here. Coming off a bye week, against Indy's "defense" which is awful at every level. He's also had a ton of success against the Colts lately. With something like 12 TD's in his last 3 games against them.

Users who are viewing this thread