What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Green Bay at Chicago (1 Viewer)

This should be one of the most lopsided games of the year. It's going to be an absolute embarrassment for the Packers. In a strange way, I think that might be better for them. They almost need to lose out, secure an impact player on defense in the draft, and come back stronger next year. Without Capers.

Their fans might have a hard time swallowing it, but that would probably be better for their long term prospects than trying to eke out a couple more wins when they have no chance of advancing anywhere meaningful.

This should be one of the most lopsided games of the year. It's going to be an absolute embarrassment for the Packers. In a strange way, I think that might be better for them. They almost need to lose out, secure an impact player on defense in the draft, and come back stronger next year. Without Capers.

Their fans might have a hard time swallowing it, but that would probably be better for their long term prospects than trying to eke out a couple more wins when they have no chance of advancing anywhere meaningful.
Suddenly I feel better about the Packers chances.

Though...after posting this same garbage for years...you may finally get one right.

:lmao:  GB returner just caught the punt in the EZ and ran it out. Todays coaches and players are morons.

even without rodgers they get a bogus call that leads to a td.   same old same old.  but im not worried.  packers really suck

Watch this #### now. It’s going to be ruled a fumble thru the goal line and it’s going to be a touchback, GB ball. 

Did John Fox initiate that challenge?

Holy cow what a perfect representation of one of the dumbest coaches in the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that was a good call. Showed it from the other side on redzone and the ball was already out before it hit the pylon.

Users who are viewing this thread