What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buy Low/Sell High Week 11 (1 Viewer)

FGITLOTR

Footballguy
Let's get it started:

Buy Low

Carr/Cooper- other than Denver in week 12, their schedule looks very good. I think the bye week will help them get back on track. I know Cooper has been putrid, but I expect a few big games the 2nd half of the season 

Ben- yes, his skills have clearly declined, but with an emerging Schuster and four out of the next five at home, he could be a viable fantasy starter. His price is pennies on the dollar 

Hogan- he should be back this week or next, and people are already forgetting how good he was the first quarter of the season. You can get him a decent price and he has the potential to perform like a WR1 on any given week 

Hunt- he's obviously untouchable in dynasty, but a lot of redraft owners are frustrated by his lack of TD's and touches the past few weeks. 

Keenan Allen- hasn't done much as of late, but much of that is to blame on the arduous matchups. He has great matchups through week 16 and most owners are probably frustrated at his lack of production 

Woodhead- he should be back soon and the Ravens desperately needs his skill-set. He could be PPR gold down the stretch. 

nobody weighing in lol considering this week is the trade deadline in most leagues, this is the best topic on here

There may be a window to sell DeMarco Murray off the 3 td game.  

I don’t own Ingram anywhere, but I’d see what he would fetch if I did.

I'd be really surprised if Hogan played this week. He may be able to suit up week 12 but even then I think he'd be limited.

Try Antonio Brown.  Down game. Short week  

Owner who has no RBs is thinking about Hunt for Brown.  (They only have Lynch and Aaron Jones at RB)

Try Antonio Brown.  Down game. Short week  

Owner who has no RBs is thinking about Hunt for Brown.  (They only have Lynch and Aaron Jones at RB)
Dynasty? I'd rather have Hunt. Redraft I'd probably go Antonio but depends on ppr, lineup and options.

I only have him in the fbg contest but he's looked good in most games. What would you take in a trade?
Agree.  He just had 140 yards and TD before the bye.  He's had only 3 mediocre to bad games this year.

People are so quick to forget.  Ekeler is gonna get some touches, he was before this big game for him.  But Gordon s value hasn't changed much imo

Dynasty? I'd rather have Hunt. Redraft I'd probably go Antonio but depends on ppr, lineup and options.
Redraft -

Start  1RB  1WR 2 flex -  (50 yard TD bonus)

If accepted I'd be rolling out  Kamara-Brown-Julio-Cooks   vs.  Kamara-Hunt-Julio-Cooks

Users who are viewing this thread