What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miami at Carolina (1 Viewer)

Ugh.

Seattle/Atlanta could be okay but otherwise the rest of these MNF games look bad until Oakland/Philly on Christmas.

Cam is the worst. The guy dives over cam as to not lay him out on the slide and cam gets up and taunts him. Dude is classless

Cam is the worst. The guy dives over cam as to not lay him out on the slide and cam gets up and taunts him. Dude is classless
Not sure that was taunting as much as it was the usual jawing.  Also...I don’t think dude dove over it to lay him out...but was going for the hit before cam slid and happened to go over him.  Can more pointing like...yeah, you thought you’d get me or even as a nice jumpthjng.

and I’m not a huge cam fan...just didn’t see that as classless or taunting.

It shouldn't be a penalty when the QB waits until the last possible nano-second to go into their slide as they're about to get drilled.

Impossible for a defender to hold up in that situation.

It's not just CAR receivers that aren't catching balls. That was a terrible attempt to catch that bomb by Julius Thomas. They had the matchup and Thomas had position -- he didn't seem to be concentrating on either making that catch and holding onto the ball (clearly) or aware of the sideline and keeping his feet in bounds. That ball looked to be right there for him, not needing him to make a meaningful adjustment.

I can't stand Cam and then he goes and does a great thing by giving the ball to that kid. Make up your mind Cam, Are you a d17k or are you a good guy.

CMC has really stepped it up over the last month. He was looking like a miss in comparison to Hunt, Fournette and Cook but things change in an instant. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread