What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Week 16 Trade targets (1 Viewer)

wally82

Footballguy
I already have clinched a playoff spot and I clinch a bye with a win this week so I am looking ahead to the playoff matchups before our trade deadline...who are you targeting?  Discuss...

All Washington guys but primarily Cousins.  Easy schedule plus he's playing for a contract.  Predicting he will be FFL MVP the 2nd half of the season.

panthers are home against MIN, GB , and TB weeks 14-16..... funchess may be a decent target if his owner needs bye week help this week

David Johnson, Aaron Rodgers?  Drew Brees has two nice home matchups.  Lesean McCoy has nice matchups.  Fournette plays SF Week 16.

Aaron rodgers coming back in week 15 seems like a pipe dream to me.... last time he broke collar bone it was 6 or 7 weeks.... but that was his non throwing shoulder...

All Washington guys but primarily Cousins.  Easy schedule plus he's playing for a contract.  Predicting he will be FFL MVP the 2nd half of the season.
Denver D week 16.

Denver D undervalued right now. They just got beat by PHI and NE offenses...two of the best. Guarantee you after a home date with Cinci this week the masses once again fear DEN D.

Denver D week 16.

Denver D undervalued right now. They just got beat by PHI and NE offenses...two of the best. Guarantee you after a home date with Cinci this week the masses once again fear DEN D.
Yeah A Dalton was quaking in his cleats....

Yeah A Dalton was quaking in his cleats....
You realize they were gifted a TD on the 1 yard line and the DEN D held Cinci to less than 200 yards of offense right?

In my scoring DEN D did just fine.

The underlying metrics were solid, but that was an odd game.

Users who are viewing this thread