Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
wally82

Week 15 Week 16 Trade targets

Recommended Posts

I already have clinched a playoff spot and I clinch a bye with a win this week so I am looking ahead to the playoff matchups before our trade deadline...who are you targeting?  Discuss...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Washington guys but primarily Cousins.  Easy schedule plus he's playing for a contract.  Predicting he will be FFL MVP the 2nd half of the season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

panthers are home against MIN, GB , and TB weeks 14-16..... funchess may be a decent target if his owner needs bye week help this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David Johnson, Aaron Rodgers?  Drew Brees has two nice home matchups.  Lesean McCoy has nice matchups.  Fournette plays SF Week 16.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaron rodgers coming back in week 15 seems like a pipe dream to me.... last time he broke collar bone it was 6 or 7 weeks.... but that was his non throwing shoulder...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, iamkoza said:

Aaron rodgers coming back in week 15 seems like a pipe dream to me.... last time he broke collar bone it was 6 or 7 weeks.... but that was his non throwing shoulder...

I agree, it's unlikely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2017 at 9:01 AM, stlrams said:

All Washington guys but primarily Cousins.  Easy schedule plus he's playing for a contract.  Predicting he will be FFL MVP the 2nd half of the season.

Denver D week 16.

Denver D undervalued right now. They just got beat by PHI and NE offenses...two of the best. Guarantee you after a home date with Cinci this week the masses once again fear DEN D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:52 AM, kyoun1e said:

Denver D week 16.

Denver D undervalued right now. They just got beat by PHI and NE offenses...two of the best. Guarantee you after a home date with Cinci this week the masses once again fear DEN D.

Yeah A Dalton was quaking in his cleats....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stlrams said:

Yeah A Dalton was quaking in his cleats....

You realize they were gifted a TD on the 1 yard line and the DEN D held Cinci to less than 200 yards of offense right?

In my scoring DEN D did just fine.

The underlying metrics were solid, but that was an odd game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

You realize they were gifted a TD on the 1 yard line and the DEN D held Cinci to less than 200 yards of offense right?

 

Bad QBs tend to put their defensive units in bad positions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.