What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Deadpool 2 teaser trailer is live (1 Viewer)

Everybody likes Brazil just ask the 2016 US men's swimming team....... nah they will just make that #### up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. Nobody else finds it weird that Josh Brolin is playing a different villain in two different Marvel movies released a few weeks apart?

Tangent: The kid in this movie Cable tries to kill looks to be same kid from 'Hunt for the Wilderpeople'. Really recommend that one even if it's under the radar. The director of that movie also directed the newest Thor movie. 

Tangent: The kid in this movie Cable tries to kill looks to be same kid from 'Hunt for the Wilderpeople'. Really recommend that one even if it's under the radar. The director of that movie also directed the newest Thor movie. 
It's on Hulu right now if you have that.

Saw this last night.  It was pretty funny really.  Maybe its not as good as the first one, where I at least didn't know what to expect for the raunchy humor.  But the jokes were good and the action was fun.  

I will probably buy it when it comes on disc as I could watch it many times, just like the first one.

we loved it. 

One part of the extra credits scene

"just fixing the timeline"
might be my favorite extra credit scene ever :)

I disagree. Still very good, but not as good as the first. Thought some of the jokes were swing and misses in this one.

I don't get into Marvel anymore.  Deadpool however is awesome.  Glad he knocked Marvel off the perch this weekend.  

My mind caught the one big celebrity cameo, but I had to go check just to make sure when i got home.

The 2nd one I never would have figured out. 

Great movie--it seemed to have a few more lulls in the action, than the first. However, it will take a few watches to catch all the little jabs sprinkled in. .

Users who are viewing this thread