What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2017 NCAA Division 1 Footy Tourney / College Cup*** Now with stars to be extra official. (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Last edited by a moderator:
Some great first round games.  Presbie gave Wilmington a run.  It lost one of my rooting interests as State went down.  Va Tech advances and looked good.

16 games today as the big boys take the field.  Games start at 1pm EST and last kickoff is 10 pm EST.

I guess OT is sudden death in this tournament?  Wisconsin scored a 95th minute header against Notre Dame to go up 1-0 in OT and that ended the game.  Wisconsin plays 5th seeded Akron on Saturday.

Big games tonight.  Down to the final 8.  All 4 games start at 7 pm EST.

#1 Wake v. #9 Stanford - This could essentially be the title game.

#3 UNC v. Forham - UNC draws the only unranked team and has yet to play a ranked team.

#4 Louisville v. #5 Akron - Thiis played out to form.  I know nothing about Akron

#2 Indiana v. #7 Michigan St - B1G showdown.

I'd say the committee nailed the seeding this year.

sounds like Wake beat my guys on a ticky-tack late PK. teammate who watched said "the balls on the ref to call that". sucks to go out like that... even to the #1.

is Forham missing a D for Fordham? amazing they're this far, if so- local NYC school that to my knowledge ever had much of a program. they were a team we'd schedule early in the season to get some minutes and an easy-ish win. the old coach was two teammate brothers' dad- so it got a bit heated, even though never that competitive. great for them to be making a push this deep into the finals.

Users who are viewing this thread