What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My rbs turned into a huge pile of dog####-- whir (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
Two weeks ago I was rocking Zeke, Freeman, and Hunt RB1-3 and it was really fun (even with freeman and hunts struggles)

Now zeke is in africa and freeman in the training room and Im back to square one.

I only need to start 2 rbs and my wrs are good enough to cover my flex spots (Evans, Thomas, Fitz, Landry)

Hunt is 1 rb

need another out of this magnificent group: Al Morris, Perine, Burkhead, (Guys on the wire that are close: Ekeler, Rawls, Kenny Drake, J stewart, McKissic)

Any suggestions? 

I would rank them in this order:

1. Morris - His yards per carry were great in his first game as the starter and he should produce nicely. He does play Philly next, which could hurt, but he should put up decent numbers.
  2. Drake - I like how this kid has performed over his first two weeks since Ajayi's departure. It's a bit of a committee on a not-great team, but I think his numbers will only get better.
  3. Perine - He has been up and down after a nice preseason, but I think if he gets the volume his numbers will get better with a chance for a big game or two.
  4. The rest - NE RBs are a crapshoot, and the rest are just too inconsistent for me to think they might be the best option.
I am guessing Darkwa and Collins are gone?  

Good luck!  Please see mine: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762771-trade-ingram-for-thomas-and-millerabdullah/

Users who are viewing this thread