What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lineup Dominator - Still no Week 11 update? (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
Sorry if this is the wrong forum - I didn't see one for apps.

Just tried to update the Classic Lineup Dominator for Week 11 projections - "Weekly Data Not Ready Yet!"  It's been taking longer and longer for these to get posted.  I would think it should be updated within an hour once the web site has Dodds projections, ROY projections and IDP projections.

This is for the PC application, not the one on the phone.

it's working now - either somebody saw this or they just got around to updating it.

I don't think the second opinion stats should stop it from working - it normally gets updated Tuesday night and Sig usually posts his stuff on Wednesday.  Obviously his stuff can't be downloaded until it's posted.

it's working now - either somebody saw this or they just got around to updating it.

I don't think the second opinion stats should stop it from working - it normally gets updated Tuesday night and Sig usually posts his stuff on Wednesday.  Obviously his stuff can't be downloaded until it's posted.
Thanks themeister,

We tweaked another part that was holding up the LD. Apologies there. Let us know at apps@footballguys.com if something isn't working there. 

Also, try out the beta version of the Online Lineup Dominator when you can and see what you think. https://my.footballguys.com/   It's part of the Insider PRO subscription for the rest of this season.

FYI @Joe Bryant, this is the fourth consecutive week that projections are live on the website, but can't load in to LD.

The reason Tuesday evening is important is because many leagues run waivers overnight into Wednesday morning. So if you want to get ahead of the people you're playing against, it helps to see all the weekly projections, SOS, and forward-looking numbers in LD to decide who to claim. 

Going live with projections on Wednesday with LD doesn't get the job done, the deadline is already passed. I don't know why every year this seems to happen with LD, but I've noticed it annually for some time. Seems like once we get near Thanksgiving, it just doesn't get done on time anymore.
Let me see what is causing this.

I apologize for the delay. I talked with David and we figured out what it was. Once all the projections are in, both offensive and IDP, we can load the Lineup Dominator. That should happen by 10:30 pm ET on Tuesdays. If you don't see it live by then, we've done something wrong and please let me know at Bryant@Footballguys.com  Thanks and apologies for the delay. 

Users who are viewing this thread