What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade: Ingram for Thomas and Miller/Abdullah?? (1 Viewer)

tooper10

Footballguy
Hey all,

I am in a half-point PPR league with a 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, and 1DST lineup currently at 7-3 in second place and looking to make a push for the bye and the championship. My current roster is:

QB: Russel Wilson RB: Fournette, Gordon, Ingram, Drake WR: Hill, Landry, Parker, Hilton, Crowder TE: Ertz K: Butker D/ST: AZ

Looking to bolster my WR corps heading into the final stretch of the season and playoffs and have been offered my choice of Ameer Abdullah or Lamar Miller AND Michael Thomas for Mark Ingram. On paper, this seems like a potentially good deal, but I am wondering if I am just better off riding my three stud RBs out and rostering my current WRs based on matchups. I am leaning toward the latter. Thoughts?  

I think I would just ride the studs out. Abdullah or Miller are guys that could kill you on a sunday (12-29 type of games)..... Ingram is feeling it right now. Why would that change? Thomas is really good but look at his numbers vs ingrams. Its not really close. I think your 5 wrs are fine. 

Agree with Junkie. Doesn't make any sense to trade away a key piece of one of the best offenses in the league. You also want to hedge your bets against Gordon losing anymore playing time to Ekeler.

Users who are viewing this thread