What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Kings Week 11 (1 Viewer)

chasyone

Footballguy
League and double up lineup

Brady

Hunt, Coleman

M Thomas, Hopkins, B Ellington 

Watson

Thompson

Jags

chasyone, what players do you like in gpp?

Not sure what to do with Hunt. He hasn't hit gpp value in many weeks. 

All Gut entries to start with. Not sure if I want to spend up for Brown on the Thursday slate, he'd be the only guy I'd target. Had these set before the Tyrod news. Chargers are now likely to be my 100% defense. I'll definitely be getting a piece of Sunday/Monday nights for the Thursday slate as well, just not sure where.

Thursday lineup:

Fitzpatrick
McKinnon/Miller/Abdullah
Doctson/Evans/Parker
Kelce
Jags

Sunday Main:

Fitzpatrick
Fournette/Gordon/Duke
Crabtree/Stills/Wallace
Kelce
Chiefs

I know I am a homer and I said I wasn't playing DK, but I still have to stick my nose in other people's business I guess.  ;)

Just coming in to point out that Rex Burkhead is only 3.6K and will unlock a ton of $ for LUs.  He has at least 3xed in 3 of 4 games played with the Pats.  

I know I am a homer and I said I wasn't playing DK, but I still have to stick my nose in other people's business I guess.  ;)

Just coming in to point out that Rex Burkhead is only 3.6K and will unlock a ton of $ for LUs.  He has at least 3xed in 3 of 4 games played with the Pats.  
That crossed my mind. I like the lineup I have but I just have to have something in by Thursday for my league and then I like to tweak it before Sunday 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about a Carr/Crabtree/Cook stack this week. Rsky but I expect that to be a higher scoring game.

Chasy I like the Ellington price saver, thinking about spending my cash on a Hunt/Gordon combo at RB

Thinking about a Carr/Crabtree/Cook stack this week. Rsky but I expect that to be a higher scoring game.

Chasy I like the Ellington price saver, thinking about spending my cash on a Hunt/Gordon combo at RB
I came up with this 

Brady

Hunt/Gordon

M Thomas, Lee, Ellington

Hooper

Burkhead

Jags

Cousins (Saints have played 2 good qb's and they have accounted for over 725 yards an 6 tds)

Kamara

Burkhead

Doctson

Landry

Shepard

Kelce

Thompson

Chargers

I am liking the Patriots this week. They have been practicing in Colorado all week at high elevation in preparition for Mexico City's higher elevation. The Raiders have not. Hopefully they Pats will be conditioned in a week's time. I feel like the Raiders defense will gas out at some point, and the Pats will roll over them. I'm I the only one who isn't believing that Westbrook will be "limited"? 

Brady

Hunt/Gordon

Cooks/Julio/Dede Westbrook

Kroft

Burkhead

Bengals

I am liking the Patriots this week. They have been practicing in Colorado all week at high elevation in preparition for Mexico City's higher elevation. The Raiders have not. Hopefully they Pats will be conditioned in a week's time. I feel like the Raiders defense will gas out at some point, and the Pats will roll over them. I'm I the only one who isn't believing that Westbrook will be "limited"? 

Brady

Hunt/Gordon

Cooks/Julio/Dede Westbrook

Kroft

Burkhead

Bengals
Just keep an eye on the Cleveland weather.  Last I saw, they were calling for snow and pretty high winds.  If that's the case, it might limit the jags ability to pass downfield. 

Yeah, that weather report scared me off  Lee and coupled with Fournette probably not playing on to the Clev in some GPP s.

Shepard has the flu or something. Have him in like 80% of my lineups so hope he goes.

I will pull Westbrook and add in Ellington. Anyone think Ekeler will cut into Melvin Gordon's workload? I'm having second thoughts about Gordon now.

Gets me off Gordon in cash, but I think it will drastically lower his GPP ownership that Ekeler did that so I think it’s worth the tourney risk. 

won both my 2 mans but lost everything else.  still have 1 going tonight with ryan,julio,coleman and baldwin but am almost 70 from the current cutline.

Should cash in both my double up and I’m 5th in my league and I’m 9 points from 3rd.

I have Hooper going tonight 

Finally an 0-fer week after my RBs all did squat in the main slate and Ertz torpedoed any hope for my T-M slate. Cashed out all but $31 to play with on Thursday. Still my first positive DFS season, but no spare time Sunday mornings is forcing my hand to stop for the year.

Users who are viewing this thread