What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bortles or Mariotta? (1 Viewer)

Pipeb0mb

Footballguy
12 team league, standard scoring. QB's are Winston and Mariotta. Thinking about dumping Winston for Bortles and then starting Bortles against the Browns. Thoughts?

This seems like a good move. Mariota has a tough matchup against the Steelers this week, and while I am not a Bortles fan, he could have a big game against the Browns like you say. Looking ahead, Mariota has good matchups through the fantasy playoffs and you would start him over Winston in all likelihood anyway. The exception may be week 16 against the Rams, but hey, if you still have Bortles and make it to the championship, he plays SF week 16! 

Good luck!  Please see mine:  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762771-trade-ingram-for-thomas-and-millerabdullah/

Thanks for the response. I'm not sure anyone is a Bortles fan, but I'll become a fan if he puts up good numbers this week!

Users who are viewing this thread