What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charles Manson now dead (1 Viewer)

badmojo1006

Footballguy
 Not shedding any tears

I can just see Norm McDonald coming to take Charlie away

Last edited by a moderator:
One summer in college I went to bed every night with Helter Skelter playing on a continuous loop on my VCR. Pretty sure that twisted me up.

Manson was rushed to a Bakersfield hospital three days ago for emergency medical treatment - where he has remained
If 40 something years in jail didn't kill you, maybe a couple of days in Bakersfield will...

I've been up to his old hideout in the desert mountains where him and all his followers lived. Very cool place 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else ever hear the urban legend that Charles Manson has a very high IQ, and that the Powers That Be[TM] steered him away from the death penalty so that he could "solve complex problems for the government" while imprisoned?

I'm sure the full legend is essentially BS, but is there a kernel of truth there?

Anyone else ever hear the urban legend that Charles Manson has a very high IQ, and that the Powers That Be[TM] steered him away from the death penalty so that he could "solve complex problems for the government" while imprisoned?

I'm sure the full legend is essentially BS, but is there a kernel of truth there?
Not a single kernel.

Actually true. Someone here was posting about it a couple of years ago. Do a search, you'll find it.

They could have gotten MC Gas Money a lot cheaper.

When he was arrested for the Tate/La Bianca murders, he had already spent more than 1/2 of his life in jail or prison.

And that was in the 70s.

Twitter comment: 

When you see Charles Manson trending and just assume that Trump has just pardoned him and nominated him for Fed chair

Users who are viewing this thread