What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chris Carson as a keeper for 2018? (1 Viewer)

madcityscott

Footballguy
I'm in a PPR keeper league that allows us to keep three players. My top options at this point are Alvin Kamara, Jordan Howard, and Carson Wentz. We have one IR spot, and I'm considering dropping Aaron Rodgers for Chris Carson. (The risk is that Rodgers comes back in time for fantasy playoffs.)

Question: Is Chris Carson worth a keeper position?

Caroll and the seahawks run hot hand all the time. Rawls, lacey, carson, others i cant recall. no set top dog and there is nothing to convince me that will change anytime soon. If you can trade rodgers and carson or howard for an upgrade at r/w/t that would be my vote. Second the above strategy. find a trade first, even if it is to stash an ir player of higher quality. 

Are you keeping Carson on an IR spot or he would replace one of the three keepers you listed?  If he is replacing one of the three keepers you listed then I definitely would not take the risk of Rodgers coming back just to have a what the heck keeper option of Carson. 

Users who are viewing this thread