What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade? Would be stacking 4 eagles (1 Viewer)

arrow7

Footballguy
.5 PPR

i trade Diggs and his pick of Alf Morris or Doug Martin

For Ajayi and Alshon jeffrey

I currently own Wentz and Ertz

I like Diggs as the most consistent (when on the field) over anybody there.  It is buying a bit low on Ajayi but he could be really good or be like Martin.  I don't mind having players on the same team but 4 is a bit much.  If the Eagles continue to run away with things you may be hurt by conservative play and rest as you near the end of the playoff season.  That is your biggest risk. 

I would be surprised if the other guy goes for that deal so based on that viewpoint I would probably pull the trigger if I was in your shoes.

PPR league?  If yes I would do it.

I assume you picked up Morris as a FA and right now he is a ?? as to production and carries, you are getting a feature RB in return, plus a good WR.  Philly looks as explosive on offense right now as anyone.

I wouldn't do this deal. I really like Alshon and Ajayi, but having four guys from the same team is playing with fire. If the Eagles have an off game (always possible), you're all but guaranteed to lose. Stacking a QB-WR or RB works, but four is going overboard. I just wouldn't risk it. 

Users who are viewing this thread