What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** 2018 World Cup thread (and Drinking Guide) (3 Viewers)

I'm at the office too... ####### waste of time trying to get work done during this stuff. might as well stayed home and watched it on somethign bigger than my phone.

full credit to russia today... played the best they could today, scored some huge goals and almost pulled it out. 

honestly- I saw this team in the last year or so in friendlies and thought they were absolute dog ####. they stayed organized and smart throughout, with just enough class to make it work. 

but what andy said- thank god they didn't progress.

full credit to russia today... played the best they could today, scored some huge goals and almost pulled it out. 

honestly- I saw this team in the last year or so in friendlies and thought they were absolute dog ####. they stayed organized and smart throughout, with just enough class to make it work. 

but what andy said- thank god they didn't progress.
PEDs are a wonderful thing.

Belgium/England.
I'd love to see Belgium/Croatia... but you're probably right.

England's made it look relatively easy (granted- the bracket) and have been pretty well organized in the back. those tired croat legs will have to make some magic happen and not let lovren happen.

france v belgium is going to be awesome.

Population of remaining countries

Croatia = 4.16 million

Belgium = 11.5 million

England = 66.4 million

France = 65.2 million

United States Population = 326.7 million

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread