What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tampa Bay at Miami (1 Viewer)

Cutler throws a pick in the end zone from the Bucs nine.  Receiver fell down after tripping over defenders feet. 

A couple of nice throws to Howard get the Bucs into FG range and they are on the board.
Howard??? TE right?? Where is Brate?? I agonized over a TE this week and finally decided on picking up Brate. He out there??

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only can I not pick a good TE in the NFL this year, I can’t even pick the right one on a team!

Last edited by a moderator:
Questionable personal foul call on hit on Fitzpatrick by Alonso. Fitzpatrick was running not sliding. Instead of explaining what just happened, the terrible announcing team start talking about the Alonso hit on Flacco from a few weeks ago. Anyway, penalty sets up a short TD to Jackson.  Dolphins can do almost nothing right today. 

And almost none of them are actually Cutler's fault, even though the box score will show differently. 
The second INT was all on Cutler. The first one, maybe, but the db tripped Parker. The last int was in Parker's hands. The Case Cutler combo is bad.

Is there any more Cameron Brate sightings??

1 target. The other TE Howard is getting more targets.

Dolphins had a decent drive going. Too many false start penalties kill it and they settle for a FG. Even with that earlier fumble Landry is the one guy going all out. 

Cutler ruled out for the rest of the game. Moore is playing decently. Dolphins set their season high game for penalties with a quarter still to go. 

Apparent safety for Miami ruled no safety because of forward progress. But Fitzpatrick was knocked backwards by how own man into the end zone and then tackled. Upheld on review even though Perrerra says it should be a safety.

Users who are viewing this thread