What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Didn’t help that Kendrick’s fell down.  Still two really bad decisions kill two drives that were looking pretty good.

Just so inconsistent.  He has looked good in stretches...then makes those mistakes. Taking a sack on 4th down...just chuck it up man.

I didn't think Williams would get targeted this much...he's not supposed to be a great passcatcher but he's getting fed receptions.

Green Bay coaching staff gets exposed when Rodgers is injured.  Without Rodgers, they are basically the Bears. 
Did Hundley start coaching?

He's throwing picks left and right, and holding onto the ball like it's a gold bar, but this is on coaching?

:lmao:

He's throwing picks left and right, and holding onto the ball like it's a gold bar, but this is on coaching?

He threw two...Its a mixture for sure.  Coaching has to get him ready and put it in is headmot to take sacks like some he has taken.

The coaching is not good. It's not horrible, but it's not good.  When your QB is bad you have to take measures to help him out.  Get the ball out of his hands quicly, at the very least. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The coaching is not good. It's not horrible, but it's not good.  When your QB is bad you have to take measures to help him out.  Get the ball out of his hands quicly, at the very least. 
I think there are attempts at that too.  He is holding it in a three step drop (seems that’s set up by the coaches to get the ball out quicker).

There is blame on both of them and it’s inexcusable making those mistakes (from staff and qb) this long after taking over.

At least the defense was playing well.

The defense played... okay. But this is one of the worst Packers games I've watched.

While this was a winnable game, my expectations were already low.

An apparently devastating injury to Kenny Clark is a real downer tho.

Users who are viewing this thread