What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jacksonville at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

Kizer has been terrible but in his defense, it's not like he has a ton of help. Ngakoue has been running around the LT consistently. Not a lot of guys running open.

On his INT, he didn't see Telvin underneath but there was a good chance the corner might have knocked it away anyway.

Third straight week of James Lofton doing the Jaguars game. It has made me wonder how many concussions he had in his playing career. Not to make light of a serious subject but he says some of the strangest things sometimes.

Marquise Lee getting his ankle taped. Looked like he stepped on somebody's foot and turned ankle.

Typical Jaguars first half. Control the ball and the clock. Play defense. Take what points you can and look to wear them down in the second half.

Tony Grossi‏Verified account @TonyGrossi 5m5 minutes ago

First quarter update. Total yards, Jacksonville 108, Browns 4.

Ryan O'Halloran‏Verified account @ryanohalloran 2m2 minutes ago

Johnson 27P TD from Kizer. Johnson motioned from backfield to left slot and easily beat Telvin Smith, who looked like he was expecting Johnson to run into the flat. #Jaguars 10-7.

Hue Jackson has no OC and calls his own plays? No wonder there's a QB roulette.

Kizer had a terrible audible but the next 2 plays were going nowhere.

Browns tiptoe into FG range, get sacked out of it then try to punt Jags deep. Browns gunner got decleated by Jags returner Mickens as  the ball bounced at 2 and rolled into end zone.

Wow, is Corey Coleman alive?  I just saw 4/60, which is pretty cool because I thought he was still hurt.  Is Jalen Ramsey on him?

Wow, is Corey Coleman alive?  I just saw 4/60, which is pretty cool because I thought he was still hurt.  Is Jalen Ramsey on him?
He picked up a 15 yarder on Ramsey who yapped that he pushed off. But I think he's been moved around.

Terrible possession

2 runs directly at the brick wall that is Danny Shelton

long sideline pass that Bortles drops over the corner but Marqise drops it from his numbers.

Why did they have to call for a special review? All turnovers are reviewed. why the second review?

Tony Grossi‏Verified account @TonyGrossi 8m8 minutes ago

Leonard Fournette first RB to go over 100y v Browns.

Duke Johnson shaken up after catch over middle. He got sandwiched and looks like possible thigh contusion. (Not a medical professional)

They got robbed of a td last week, too, not to mention Bouye's high-heeled dance that got him tackled at the one yard line. Unreal.

Damn refs screwed us out of our Jags DF TD.  They normally let those go knowing they have replay.

Users who are viewing this thread