What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington at New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Vikings killed the Redskins last week running right.  Saints having success there, too. 

Crowder slow start ..... no open ?
Cousins hasn't been looking in Crowder's direction yet. Instead Cousins has been keying on Doctson with good success... I expect more of Doctson (especially with Lattimore bothered by an ankle injury) and a quiet game for Crowder.

I say this every week. I need the Brees/Thomas connection to happen a lot. 
Hmmmm... ok not so much in the 1st half. These 2 are killing me this year. Brees doesn’t throw many TD’s anymore like he used to.....

Lattimore back in to start the second half, hurts his ankle again, unlikely to return. Good for Cousins and his receivers.

Brees has not thrown a one TD in the last 3 weeks and only 2 in the last 5 weeks. Killing my fantasy team....

Last edited by a moderator:
Paradoxically, the long Chris Thompson injury timeout really helped the Redskins maintain momentum. Without that time delay, pretty sure the Redskins do not attempt the fake punt with a four-point lead. That call is the kind of thing that pops to mind when there's time to think, think some more, and think again.

ugh, anybody else catch those 2 ladies on the extra point stand up and wave because they knew the camera would be there? i hope others don't see that, annoying as hell as your team is losing and seeing 2 idiots cheering for camera time

Damn crappy D.  Still hoping for some Ingram and Lutz points in OT.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice job refs. No flags, then Payton screams at you so you throw the flag for them. if you missed the call, you can't go back and bend when teams yell at you

There was no one there.  Great call 
that's not the point. The only reason they threw the flag was because they were getting yelled out. it was a good 4-5 seconds after the play and they threw it. they should have thrown it in the first place, and they missed it

Users who are viewing this thread