What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at Oakland (1 Viewer)

It's almost like flying in the night before and playing at 7200 feet (after being below sea level) is having an effect on the Raiders D. Whoda thunk that you need to acclimate to high altitude?

It's almost like flying in the night before and playing at 7200 feet (after being below sea level) is having an effect on the Raiders D. Whoda thunk that you need to acclimate to high altitude?
Del Rio said they did that because they did it last year and "it worked out." Well, a lot of things worked out last year that aren't working out this year. Add this one to the list.

Is Cooper playing or is the pats D shutting him down?
:lmao: Raiders haven't been able to get Cooper going all year regardless of the opponent. Either they ignore him or he drops the chances he gets. If you're still relying on him I don't know what to say. 

I remember when it looked like Carr was gonna be an elite QB for many years. I know he is banged up, but he looks like a shell of what he did last year. 

This is the worst I've heard Romo be. Dial it back dude.

I wonder how much the back injury still affects Carr. Not that it matters since his teammates can't catch.

Absoutely horrid call on Mack there. Can’t see how that’s ever roughing the passer - Brady still had the ball when Mack wrapped up his legs. And turning your man down like that is taught at the most basic level if the game as sound tackling.

In today’s NFL, they are now throwing laundry at technique.

Absoutely horrid call on Mack there. Can’t see how that’s ever roughing the passer - Brady still had the ball when Mack wrapped up his legs. And turning your man down like that is taught at the most basic level if the game as sound tackling.

In today’s NFL, they are now throwing laundry at technique.
As a Pat's fan, I agree. Terrible call.

Users who are viewing this thread