What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Dallas (1 Viewer)

over/under on how many times we have to hear how cowboys are not in this cause they are missing 3 guys is 10 times.

over/under on how many times we have to hear how cowboys are not in this cause they are missing 3 guys is 10 times.
I've already heard it 20 times and the game hasn't even kicked off yet.

I'm not feeling all the confidence most seem to be for this game. Cowboys are a talented, desperate team playing at home in prime-time...it's silly to expect them to roll over and get steam-rolled.

I believe the Eagles to be the better team, but I'm not expecting a blowout...and I really hope I'm wrong.

I've already heard it 20 times and the game hasn't even kicked off yet.

I'm not feeling all the confidence most seem to be for this game. Cowboys are a talented, desperate team playing at home in prime-time...it's silly to expect them to roll over and get steam-rolled.

I believe the Eagles to be the better team, but I'm not expecting a blowout...and I really hope I'm wrong.
we'll see. i was watching the Skins today and they were missing like half their team due to injury. JJ Watt went down like week 2, etc., etc., But for some reason Cowboys get 3 injuries and it changes everything for them, but no one else in the league

Going up against Wentz in fantasy. Sort of a blessing I can’t win now so I can back the Birds 100%. Yes money typically beats out my team winning, haha. 

does Dallas have anybody on their team not from a school in the south? i don't know any other NFL team that seems to have players all from certain part of the country. i'm sure i'm missing a few, was just weird when they introduced the players

does Dallas have anybody on their team not from a school in the south? i don't know any other NFL team that seems to have players all from certain part of the country. i'm sure i'm missing a few, was just weird when they introduced the players
3 Boise State guys on defense? That might be a record in itself.

I will never understand why they wasted a trade on Ajayi. Barner? Blount? Clement? Smallwood? Ajayi?

What a mess. I dont think any of them are roster-able with how much of a mess they are.

I will never understand why they wasted a trade on Ajayi. Barner? Blount? Clement? Smallwood? Ajayi?

What a mess. I dont think any of them are roster-able with how much of a mess they are.
Howie doesn't care about your fantasy team.

Users who are viewing this thread