What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need on mnf (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
So we are near the end of season and every win is huge. What do you need?

For me I am up 14 with my Graham vs his p. Richardson.  Should be a lock but I have lost alot of different ways over the years.

I need an average day out Russ Wilson to win high score for the week probably.  He will get me 12.

Bobby Wagner to outscore Jimmy Graham by 10

And 112 points from tevin Coleman, Austin Hooper and Deon Jones. 

I won't hold my breath for either.

Last edited by a moderator:
After Dak and Ertz combined for like 2.5 points this week....45 from Julio and Bryant (k)... Standard. GG.

down 16.5 (.5 PPR) with Baldwin and Graham going and my opponent running the Chancelor less SEA D.    Could be a nail biter....

Need 26 points from Russ and Baldwin (half point PPR) to lock up a first round bye. Hoping for reasonable weather and that magic connection tonight.

I ran into the Antonio Brown buzzsaw this week, but have a fighting chance. 11.5 points from Julio (standard scoring) will keep my 6 week winning streak alive. 

I normally don't participate in these threads -- is it considered a jinx to actually state what you need? Or does writing it down actually help the FF gods hear your plea?

Has this more helped or harmed people this year?

I need Coleman, Wilson, and Hooper to score less than 60 points for me to secure a win... I'm not confident at all.

48 points from Wilson and Graham (ppr, 6pt per TD pass)

Lockett to tie or outscore Baldwin (up .1 points)

Less than 16.8 from Tevin Coleman

I normally don't participate in these threads -- is it considered a jinx to actually state what you need? Or does writing it down actually help the FF gods hear your plea?

Has this more helped or harmed people this year?
In case it's unclear, my question is actually earnest/serious. 

I see this thread surface every Monday AM with a lot of impossibilities -- I need 80 points from my WR4, or need someone to go back in time and hit Brady on the knee with a hammer.

Also see a lot of people stating some pretty reachable goals -- just need 3 FGs from my kicker; 200 and a TD for my QB, etc.

Do people pen these wishes and come back to the thread to celebrate when it happens (or curse when it doesn't)? 

Have people found that writing it out here has helped make it so (for whatever crazy reason)? Or have people found writing it out jinxed them more often than not. Seriously curious about this point regardless of how woo woo it seems.

In case it's unclear, my question is actually earnest/serious. 

I see this thread surface every Monday AM with a lot of impossibilities -- I need 80 points from my WR4, or need someone to go back in time and hit Brady on the knee with a hammer.

Also see a lot of people stating some pretty reachable goals -- just need 3 FGs from my kicker; 200 and a TD for my QB, etc.

Do people pen these wishes and come back to the thread to celebrate when it happens (or curse when it doesn't)? 

Have people found that writing it out here has helped make it so (for whatever crazy reason)? Or have people found writing it out jinxed them more often than not. Seriously curious about this point regardless of how woo woo it seems.
No, there is a different thread for that. This is where you toss a penny into the well, light a candle at the transept alter of Saint Walter of the Windy City.

I need 35 points from Julio.  Not completely crazy since AB, Keenan Allen and Kenny Stills have all exceeded that number this week, and Nuk put up 43 when he played Seattle.  Not expecting to win but I haven't given up hope.  And I do need a win.

In my favorite league - up 106-69 but opponent has Baldwin, Graham and whoever they pick up for Kam Chancellor.  About a 90% chance of holding on to clinch overall #1 seed.

In my other league, set this years high score and am up 184-138 - I have Deion Jones left and they have Jimmy Graham left.  Average score in that league is 110 - and my opponent will be the second highest score this week.  I would feel bad for them, but I have 4 losses in this league - 3 when I faced the highest scoring team (twice when I was second highest scoring), and once I lost facing the second highest scoring team when I had the 4th highest scoring. 

So for once I don't need ANYTHING on MNF other than hoping Baldwin and Graham don't go off setting season high marks in the same game.

down 12pts

Need Russ and Julio to outscore Tevin Coleman and Blair Walsh +12

feeling pretty good about it, ok I lied ... I'm feeling kinda "ok" about my chances lol.

good luck to you all 

Ilov80s said:
No, there is a different thread for that. This is where you toss a penny into the well, light a candle at the transept alter of Saint Walter of the Windy City.
But in those cases, much like birthday wishes, you keep those prayers to yourself and the very nature of speaking them aloud invalidates them and prevents them from coming true. Purportedly.

No fear of that happening in this thread?

But in those cases, much like birthday wishes, you keep those prayers to yourself and the very nature of speaking them aloud invalidates them and prevents them from coming true. Purportedly.

No fear of that happening in this thread?
Notice I haven't posted any wishes here

Main league: Tevin Coleman not to outscore Russell and Julio by >12

Redraft league: Matt Bryant < 88

Users who are viewing this thread