What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Atlanta at Seattle (1 Viewer)

I think I know what SEA is doing ...

There gonna give ATL a 25 point lead before mounting a comeback ... ala Patriots

Why is Julio not even on the field? GL and they are throwing...but no Julio. Thats just coaching ignorance.

Why is Julio not even on the field? GL and they are throwing...but no Julio. Thats just coaching ignorance.
I agree. There was so much talk in the preseason that they are going to focus on getting Julio more redzone looks. They Sid he was going to get his TDs this year. I haven't seen that all year.

Why does Matt Ryan hate Julio? I wonder what he could have done to him.
apparently you missed Ryans first pass .... bounced right off Julios hands. 

He'll probably wont look his way for the rest of the night.  :loco:

Why does Matt Ryan hate Julio? I wonder what he could have done to him.
I think that is one thing i miss the least about FF and used to drive me crazy. I could draft Julio, Dez, and Mike evans and every week I'd watch my guys run sprints all game acting as a decoy while other teams (usually my opponents) understood fully how to utilize AB, Keenan Allen, AJ Green (who is especially frustrating to Julio owners because these two guys came out together and in many ways were basically the same guy). 

I know this, rating matter...people tune in to see Julio, not Sanu.

Also, if not for Julio and fantasy football the amount of people watching this game would be drastically lower.

Thi si entertainment, and some liek to be entertained by stars. Did you see that Julio catch? Now let the hard working decoy get rewarded with a highlight reel catch. Instead you throw the reward to a guy who also gets the wildcat snaps.

It not a question why this team isnt winning games like last year and why Ryans stats are way down. You feed your best players and thats what they did last year feed Freeman and Jones. If you have players like Jones you throw to them if they are covered. Ben will stare down Brown and still throw it to him, Ryan wont even look at Julio.

Also, if not for Julio and fantasy football the amount of people watching this game would be drastically lower.

Thi si entertainment, and some liek to be entertained by stars. Did you see that Julio catch? Now let the hard working decoy get rewarded with a highlight reel catch. Instead you throw the reward to a guy who also gets the wildcat snaps.

It not a question why this team isnt winning games like last year and why Ryans stats are way down. You feed your best players and thats what they did last year feed Freeman and Jones. If you have players like Jones you throw to them if they are covered. Ben will stare down Brown and still throw it to him, Ryan wont even look at Julio.
It would be more entertaining if the stars always showed up big. It would be much more entertaining to watch giants going toe to toe week in and week out instead of a weekly rope a dope where teams somehow trick their way to wins and losses. 

If only the ATL coaches knew this. 

This game is going to come down to the last drive.

Well I hope it would at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like another Monday night blowout.

Hopefully SEA can scrap for another score or two to keep it somewhat interesting.

THis is the first time this year that no player on MNF could change a result for any of my leagues.

Feels.....strange

Users who are viewing this thread