What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE to Target. (1 Viewer)

DropKick

Footballguy
Trade deadline later this week in a deep keeper league and I'm probably a looooong shot to make the play-offs.  Thinking of trading some RB depth, which is not keeper caliber, to acquire OJ Howard or Njoku from a contender.   Owners of both are deep at TE and would probably do the deal.  Either TE becomes a potential keeper for me as I'm weak at the position.  Might also be able to pursue Engram but I'm far less sure.

Personally, I lean toward Njoku but he is a Brown and I already own Corey Coleman.  Contrary to what they say, you CAN have enough Browns.

Thoughts?

They both have talent and it is still a coin toss as to whom will be better. Instead of guessing just tell the other owner you want one of them and you dont care which one, let him decide who to give you.

Both are excellent talents. If you can move non keeper rbs for keeper TEs, then why not try and acquire both? If you can have them on the cheap for something that doesnt impact you going forward, you can always sell one high later. If one doesnt pan out, you lost a non keeper rb in a season you didnt make the playoffs. No biggie.

Favor howard, but if njoku can be had on the cheap my vote is to grab them both if the price is low end rbs. 

Users who are viewing this thread