What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Name a movie that includes sexual harassment/misconduct (1 Viewer)

Tom Skerritt

Footballguy
Im thinking about movies where sexual misconduct is meant to be a comedic moment, but in reality, it would not be funny to the victim. 

Grease - Kinickie lifts the dress of the annoying girl (Janice)

Sixteen Candles - Ted takes advantage of a very drunk Carolyn

Breakfast Club - John Bender sticks his face in Molly Ringwald's crotch while hiding under the desk

Last edited by a moderator:
In High Plains Drifter Clint rapes one lady and then he's really rough with another lady, seems like borderline rape and then you see them chatting in bed afterwards. 

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving-  Peppermint Patty invites herself to CB's house in search of his turkey

The Elephant Man - Merrick was pawed by some Brit floozies whilst in his fancy shmancy night dress - the one that the First Lady of the British Theater had just regaled him with. 

??

I was thinking more on the lines of sexual misconduct where the audience is supposed to think it's funny, but in reality, it would not be funny at all.

Examples like A Clockwork Orange and The Road Warrior are rape, and obviously those are crimes. Those are not the examples I was looking for. Revenge of the Nerds is a good example because what's-his-name essentially rapes Betty because she thinks she is having sex with Stan. What would you call that?

I was thinking more on the lines of sexual misconduct where the audience is supposed to think it's funny, but in reality, it would not be funny at all.

Examples like A Clockwork Orange and The Road Warrior are rape, and obviously those are crimes. Those are not the examples I was looking for. Revenge of the Nerds is a good example because what's-his-name essentially rapes Betty because she thinks she is having sex with Stan. What would you call that?
Rape.

Mr. Mom

it's been a while, but i seem to remember Martin Mull's character going after Teri Garr pretty aggressively, even to the point of sneaking into her hotel room iirc. 

obligatory: 

Wanna beer?

It's 7:00 in the morning. 

Scotch? 

you should work on your phrasing of questions, then.  :thumbup:

MASH. That plot of the movie is basically a step by step guide on how not to behave as a man. I can't believe people thought that thing was funny. 

There is an episode of It's Always Sunny that tackled this about 2 years ago.  They go on a ski trip to a mountain in an 80's themed episode.  Mac and Dee call out all the 80's hijinks as sexual assaults.  It also has the best sunny sex scene to date. 

Statorama said:
Any 80's teen comedy would probably qualify.  Hardbodies....Porky's....H.O.T.S....Zapped....
Wait, sticking your rooster through a hole in the ladies locker room counts?

Back to the Future series - Biff was pretty rapey and George was a Peeping Tom.  

Wasn't one of the bar chicks who tasted like cigarettes jamming her tongue down Forrest Gump's throat?

from a Cracked podcast a year or so ago.

Shannon Elizabeth’s Nadia in ‘American Pie’ is secretly taped getting naked and her character is deported for it while no punishment comes to the men who do this to her.

Tootsie is one, where Dustin Hoffman's co-star comes to Dorothy's room and gets aggressive with him/her, but its all very funny because she's a man baby!

MASH. That plot of the movie is basically a step by step guide on how not to behave as a man. I can't believe people thought that thing was funny. 
Oh, it's funny. Like a lot of movies with inappropriate conduct are funny. A movie doesn't have to be PC to be funny. 

Oh, it's funny. Like a lot of movies with inappropriate conduct are funny. A movie doesn't have to be PC to be funny. 
It's not funny. Just look at the cast. None of them are really comedic actors. Altman isn't known for comedies either. PC or not, it's an awful movie full of one cringe moment after another. 

Users who are viewing this thread