What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank Devy Prospects eligible for 2019 Draft and beyond? (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
Who do you like from this list of 2019 and later prospects.  Perhaps you have others I haven't listed.  How do you rank a few of them?

In no particular order -

Jonathan Taylor RB Wisc

J K Dobbins RB OSU

Darius Slayton WR Auburn

Trayveon Williams RB Tex AM

Equanimeous St. Brown WR Notre Dame

Mike Webber RB OSU

A J Brown WR Mississippi

Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

Collin Johnson WR Texas

Tyrone Wheatley TE Mich

James Williams RB Wash St

Alize Mack TE Notre Dame

Ahmmon Richards WR Miami

Deondre Francois QB Fla St.

Michael Pittman WR USC

David Sills WR West Virginia

Deebo Samuel WR South Carolina

Parris Campbell WR OSU

Kennedy McCoy RB West Virginia

Damarea Crockett RB Missouri

Chris Evans RB Michigan

Jacob Eason QB Georgia

Daniel Jones QB Duke

Jhamon Ausbon WR

Henry Ruggs WR ALA

Bryan Edwards WR SC

Cam Akers RB FLA ST

Donovan Peoples-Jones WR Michigan

Kareem Walker RB Michigan

Jarrett Guarantano QB Tennessee

Hunter Johnson QB Clemson

Najee Harris RB Alabama

Kellen Mond QB Tex AM

Stephen Carr RB USC 

Joesph Lewis WR USC

Tee Higgins WR Clemson

Tyrie Cleveland WR FLA

Trevon Grimes WR OSU

Jeff Thomas WR MIA

Kelvin Harmon WR NCST

Last edited by a moderator:
Who do you like from this list of 2019 and later prospects.  Perhaps you have others I haven't listed.  How do you rank a few of them?

In no particular order -

Darius Slayton WR Auburn

Mike Webber RB OSU

A J Brown WR Mississippi

Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

Collin Johnson WR Texas

Tyrone Wheatley TE Mich

Alize Mack TE Notre Dame

Ahmmon Richards WR Miami

Parris Campbell WR OSU

Chris Evans RB Michigan

Jacob Eason QB Georgia

Daniel Jones QB Duke

Cam Akers RB FLA ST

Najee Harris RB Alabama

Kellen Mond QB Tex AM
I'll speak to the Michigan guys.  You're missing the best RB on the roster, Karan Higdon.  I think he'll be a mid round pick and a productive NFL player, possibly a starter in the right system.  I don't think Evans or Walker will amount to much at the next level.  As for DPJ, he has a lot of potential,  but I'd look at Tarik Black more.  He was the #1 WR as a true freshman before an ankle injury knocked him out for the year.  He has the look of a future high round pick.  Possibly the best dynasty prospect on Michigan is sophomore TE Zach Gentry.  He's a converted QB so he's new to the position but he's 6'7 with very good speed and has showed rapid improvement.  Further down the line the practice reports have been glowing about true freshman QB Dylan McCaffrey (brother of Christian) and I expect him to start next season, so he's one to keep an eye on.  

I'm warming up to A J Brown in a big way.  Just spent time watching several videos of him and he looks like a stud to me.  It's always tricky with WRs however, and they are harder to judge than RBs IMO, but I'm seriously considering Brown at 1.1 in one of my devy drafts over Dobbins and Taylor.  Players from the 2018 draft are ineligible and several other underclassman I like are already on rosters.

I'm starting to think 2019 might be a strong WR draft some of the players I really like off the top of my head

Harry-ASU

Robertson-Cal

Edwards- S Carolina

Richard-Miami

Harmon - NC St 

Brown and Metcalf- Miss

I'm starting to think 2019 might be a strong WR draft some of the players I really like off the top of my head

Harry-ASU

Robertson-Cal

Edwards- S Carolina

Richard-Miami

Harmon - NC St 

Brown and Metcalf- Miss
I accidentally left off Michael Pittman from my list initially, how do you feel about him?  I really like Harry, but he's already rostered in the 3 devy leagues I'm in.

I accidentally left off Michael Pittman from my list initially, how do you feel about him?  I really like Harry, but he's already rostered in the 3 devy leagues I'm in.
I'm not a huge fan at the moment.  He has good size but has shown little production thus far.  Burnett gone might help. I have doubts that he'll be able to keep St. Brown or Lewis off the field. Plus I think Vaughns will be the number #1 next year.  I generally like to see some breakout in players early but he's still on my watch list. 

In no particular order -

Jonathan Taylor RB Wisc

J K Dobbins RB OSU

Darius Slayton WR Auburn

Mike Webber RB OSU

A J Brown WR Mississippi

Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

Collin Johnson WR Texas

Tyrone Wheatley TE Mich

Alize Mack TE Notre Dame

Ahmmon Richards WR Miami

Michael Pittman WR USC

Parris Campbell WR OSU

Chris Evans RB Michigan

Jacob Eason QB Georgia

Daniel Jones QB Duke

Jhamon Ausbon WR

Henry Ruggs WR ALA

Bryan Edwards WR SC

Cam Akers RB FLA ST

Najee Harris RB Alabama

Kellen Mond QB Tex AM

Stephen Carr RB USC 

Joesph Lewis WR USC

Tee Higgins WR Clemson

Tyrie Cleveland WR FLA

Trevon Grimes WR OSU

Jeff Thomas WR MIA

Kelvin Harmon WR NCST
Dobbins, Richards, Carr, Harmon, and Akers are my favorites off this list at the moment.

Dobbins, Richards, Carr, Harmon, and Akers are my favorites off this list at the moment.
I like Dobbins and Akers as well, but how could you not mention A J Brown in your list of favorites?  He will be the 1st WR taken next year.

I'm warming up to A J Brown in a big way.  Just spent time watching several videos of him and he looks like a stud to me.  It's always tricky with WRs however, and they are harder to judge than RBs IMO, but I'm seriously considering Brown at 1.1 in one of my devy drafts over Dobbins and Taylor.  Players from the 2018 draft are ineligible and several other underclassman I like are already on rosters.
I'm high on A.J. Brown as well. I'm lucky enough to have him on my college fantasy team so I have been following him closely.

Users who are viewing this thread